Annie Oakley of the Airwaves?

Comrades, we all know who the chief Rethuglikan propaganda artists are - they range from Rush Limbaugh to Ann Coulter to Jerome Corsi. But I feel it necessary to do my part to circumvent the efforts of a smaller and lesser known radio voice here in the Pacific Northwest.

LaurieRoth.JPG

Her name is Laurie Roth. I denounce her. I denounce her radio microphone. I denounce her website (TheRothShow.com) where they have archives and an ongoing collection of her disgusting kapitalist writings. Her fans even have the gall to call her the "Annie Oakley of the Airwaves". (spit)

We, of course, do all we can to keep the ignorant masses U.S. population as dumbed down as enlightened as we know they should be, for their own good, but what a shame it would be if, while we ridicule the Limbaughs and Coulters, a small potatoes one like this "Laurie Roth" should slip through and succeed in her designs with her evil lies and hateful propaganda?!?

Comrades, I urge you to check out - and denounce - this "person".

Great job, ROCK. It is most appropriate to find these "Annie Oakleys" and expose them for what they are. In fact, it was Lord Obama who exposed Hillary as "Annie Oakley", before of course, he sent her to be re-educated and to take his marching orders like a good lil-lady.

Don't worry, comrade ROCK. She's small potatoes. Here in the Peoples Republik of Illinoiz we haven't heard of such a thing as "Annie Oakleys of the airwaves". About the closest thing to an "Annie Oakley" would be a pair of those elitist sunglasses that cost a rich Rethuglikan fat cat's yearly bonus pay.

And when our Dear Leader implements the "Fairness Doctrine", the airwaves and internet will be free from these CON-servative propagandists. Speech will be free and equal just as long as it complies with federal regulations regarding 'hate-speech' guidlines, non-controversial political issues, no Islamophobia, and no kapitalistic economic ideas that would give the proletariat the wrong ideas about "equality, social justice and global warming". Equal is what equal does.

Corporeal Whinny wrote:Don't worry, comrade ROCK. She's small potatoes. Here in the Peoples Republik of Illinoiz we haven't heard of such a thing as "Annie Oakleys of the airwaves". About the closest thing to an "Annie Oakley" would be a pair of those elitist sunglasses that cost a rich Rethuglikan fat cat's yearly bonus pay.

And when our Dear Leader implements the "Fairness Doctrine", the airwaves and internet will be free from these CON-servative propagandists. Speech will be free and equal just as long as it complies with federal regulations regarding 'hate-speech' guidlines, non-controversial political issues, no Islamophobia, and no kapitalistic economic ideas that would give the proletariat the wrong ideas about "equality, social justice and global warming". Equal is what equal does.
All speech should come with this disclaimer: "The opinions expressed in this speech are that of the speaker and not necessarily all right-thinking people on the planet. The speaker assures that the speech contains no words that could be construed, correctly or erroneously, as emmanating from negative and inappropriate thought that could be offensive to any minorities. This shall not be the case regarding speech that might offend white men, Catholics, Protestants, Jews, Republicans; anyone who denies the reality of global warming, macro evolution (excepting that such deniers belong to a minority, in which case the speaker shall again refrain from offensive thought); or Rush Limbaugh, all of whom should be offended regularly and without ceasing. No animals were harmed or imagined harmed in the speakers thoughts or words. Any resemblance of the speaker to someone with any semblance of a non-Jiffy-Lobed-brain is purely coincidental and should be ignored. "

Along those lines comrades, while I was spreading the good word with CongressWOOMMMAAAAANNNNN Sheila Jackson Lee I have uncovered one of the evil thoughtcriminals that have been polluting the Houston airwaves with evil capitalist propaganda! His name is Michael Berry and he can be found at: https://www.ktrh.com/pages/michaelberry.html

Such nonsense I have never heard before!

Worse than the Limbaugh or that Beck character!

Even worse it seems that he no longer just a local radio subversive. It seems that he has spread to Looooo'sana and even to our stronghold Portland!!

We must mobilize the Freedom of the Airwaves crowd and have these bastards banned! They are making our jobs harder and I for one do not like to work harder, I like to sit back and relax and enjoy the fruits of others labor. All this pointing and denouncing and sending people to the gulag for failing to keep these malcontents localized is making me have to move from my couch and I'm not going to take it anymore!

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Corporeal Whinny wrote:Princess, what happened to your avatar?
It's a long story. And I'm rethinking displaying my formerly royal but still quite lovely face on my avatar. So I may have a new one soon which keeps my beauty a mystery. Sort of like a burka'd avatar.

Princess Nookie wrote: Sort of like a burka'd avatar."
Somehow, it is not working for me...

Tovarichi wrote:
Princess Nookie wrote: Sort of like a burka'd avatar."

Somehow, it is not working for me...
Thought criminal.