Anti-bullying bullies on the march with aromatherapy spray

(File under "Life Imitates The Cube")

Craptek NEWS BULLETIN: Are your the community's children mercilessly attacked by Teabagger monsters, randy squirrels, drama queens, and mean girls? Now The Children™ can repel those bullying thugs with the press of a finger! Yes comrades, “Aromatherapy” is the answer to the modern scourge of Bullying! Our lightweight spray bottles of natural bully repellant will keep the little ones safe from unwanted contact with those dangerous and subversive elements roaming the streets of your community.

Made with lavender, sunflowers and honey extract lovingly blended in a crystal clear, hypoallergenic, non-carbonated spring water from the summit of Mt. Everest, the new SprayEmAway™ works like no other product available today! And while the little ones are defending their space the progressive way, you can feel smug and “better than those people” knowing that your $15 investment is shared with such worthy charities as Big Brothers Big Sisters, The National Anti-Bullying Campaign, and Make a Wish Foundation.

Let us move Forward! together my friends. Help us "give back" and "pay forward" as we march, locked arm in arm, toward the bright promise of Next Tuesday.™

"...tea party rally at 1:00 o'clock, low, 3000 meters, I'm going in..."

The bullies see your Aromatherapy and raise you Liquid Ass!

Liquid_Ass.jpg

Fhalkyn wrote:Comrade Craptek, your undoubtedly lovely video was removed from the KKKapitalist bastion of YouTube. [highlight=#ffff00]Would you mind finding another so that the Kollektive can know exactly what is so awesome about this product?[/highlight]

Thanks for vigilance Comrade Fhalkyn,

The squirrel's motto: Be Prepared. (sounds familiar?) Anyway, I have a secret duplicate copy of this "lovely video" if you can tolerate the 30 second commercial <spit> at the beginning.

Soviet Mike Komsomolets brought back old memories when he wrote:Fails the SNIFF test.

I frequently use the anti-bullying spray.
For example, this guy failed to check his Human Privilege: [attachment=2]watercannon1.jpg[/attachment] Microaggression detected:
watercannon2.jpg
Suspected teabagger: [attachment=0]watercannon3.jpg[/attachment]