Anti-Mosque TV Ad: Too Offensive for NBC and CBS

Mosque_Banner_580.jpg
Just wanted to run this by the collective in a secret, members-only screening. The truth about this ad came out recently as NBC and CBS refused to run it. But instead of burying the story deep into the rubble of Ground Zero, some intractable media organs, most notably, several Breitbart's websites, made it public and the video became viral.

You can also see it now exposed for public tonguelashing on Politico, Gawker, and other progressive strongholds. And what tonguelashing! Hundreds and hundreds of seething comments! Our indoctrination is working, comrades! The useful idiocy in this country has long ago gotten a life of its own!

Who made the video? The National Republican Trust. It's sitting right at the top of their home page.

You may remember this site from earlier posts on the Blog, denouncing their Pelosi Index and other dangerous thoughtcrimes.
~

I can understand why the Liberal Progressive media is so afraid of offending their comrades in the Mooslimic community. We should all forgot about this; remember, we say we have 'freedom of religion' ,and should just moveon.org and forget all our ugly prejudices against this "peaceful religion".

Who wants to see people falling out of windows anyway? That was years and years ago...

Silly Rethuglicans! Thank Stalin they do not know that the real way to stop any construction in lower Manhattan is to find a colonial-era burial ground! In 1991 an African Burial Ground was found during excavation for an office building just north of City Hall and construction was stopped until the burial ground could be evaluated by archaeologists and the project redesigned. Colonial-era human remains are often unearthed during construction and repair projects downtown. In refurbishing City Hall park in 1998, more remains were found, believed to be the remains of glorious proles living in the city's almshouse. Some of the remains were only six inches underground. The city wouldn't even allow artists to put up a memorial sculpture because it wasn't sensitive enough.

There certainly aren't any human remains near 45 Park Place....

Comrades, I just returned from scouting this reactionary website.

https://GOPTrust.com

I'll say one thing you can trust, everything they post is a lie, distortion or distraction. Under no circumstance should anyone ever go there to see what they have.

I don't know who the webmaster is but he should be taken to the gulag never to be heard from again. Now I must have a shot of vodka and go lie down, that website has me shaking with rage. I fear I may have a stroke.

Comrade Whoopie, thank you very much for your wordings of caution regarding GOPTRUST.COM. I took your advise (after visiting the web site) and as well, was shocked by all the lies and distortion... very distracting.

Anyone associated with these associates are too bad for the Gulag and should be chained in comrade Pelosi House Committee Chamber Room. There he, or she, cough, well be exposed to the real Current Truth ™ .

I do wonder how much money they've gathered for their lies??? You know how many filthy rich greedy capitalist Rethuglican there are. CURSES!

RACIST! RACIST! RACIST!!!
Mooslim is the religion of peace. This website and the RNT site is nothing but a front for the Racist Tea Party radicals. This wicked video insults the Post Religious Leader (the Juice fear his name!) and the Billions of faithful jihadists of peace.

stoning_iran_honor_killing.gif

Perhaps a "Picture a Peaceful Mooslim" posting is in order!

humm, they must be playing on the beach! How delightful. I wonder if that's the "Jack in the Beach" game that I've heard about?

Such wonderful beginnings of little video with wonderful song Dear Leader is to be saying is most beautiful sound he is ever to be of the hearing and then to be showing struggle of my country peoples who have been of so much of the oppression from the capitalists dogs that I to be of great joyousness... but then to be making for the bad propoganda after that?? ALA ZEG!!! Rethuglicans are just too much of the wrongheadedness!

Do they not to be of understanding as to the why of the thirteen stories? It is of the common knowledge that the 13 number is the lucky number of the People of the Boot-Shaped Country. And who are the People of the Boot-Shaped Country but the peoples of The Book! The kind and superior of all knowledges Imam was to be making for the 13 story mosque as show of solidarity with the peoples of The Book, as an outreach to to all the peoples who are of the following of The Book. But they to be of so much hatred to my country peoples as to be of the blindness. If I was of the Medieval kind I would be for saying to them, 'A pox upon you!" but as I of the modern kind I just to say %$*# &^%!!! Such is my outrage.

Bin Laden sez "ISLAM IS THE RELIGION OF PEACE! ALL INFIDELS WHO DISAGEE MUST PERISH!"

Sean Hannity ran it today on his radio showand then on TV.

How can such harmful, thoughtless racists have access to our glorious collective media?

Thought-criminal Hannity is a racist stooge for the racist ReThuglican Party! To a KMTC with him! How DARE he spread the truth a message of hate. What about The Children™? What if they heard this nauseous hate speech?

As that site keeps growing, more illustrations are being made...

[img]/red/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

And here in Western PA the Giant Islamic Sundial is right on schedule to compliment the nice new mosque.
Astronomy and math can't lie.
It is what it is and it's a damn disgraceful shame.