He who controls Mecca controls the world

[img]/images/Join_The_Caliphate.jpg[/img]

Comrades! The world of Next Tuesday may not look like the progressive Utopia described to us by Marx, Lenin, and Stalin! This may sound like heresy and thoughtcrime, but hear me out.

We are now witnessing how refugees and migrants from Muslim countries are effectively changing the dynamics of the world politics. The key to understanding this dynamic is Islam's not so ancient history. The religion of Mohammed has spread around the world while destroying and subjugating other religions, and taking over the governments. Sharia law became the only law of the land, forcing nonbelievers to either pay, join, or die. It wasn't just one religious faith replacing another; it was a mandatory way of life for everyone in Islam's reach. Resistance has been futile.

Spreading their faith far and wide is every Muslim's religious duty. In today's world, armed conquest is no longer an option. Luckily for the Muslim community, a traditional war of conquest is not even necessary when they can easily infiltrate the non-Muslim countries, turn them to Islam, and force Sharia law on the land. The easiest ones are the Europeans who open their arms to migrants. The United States, too, may end up a Muslim country before the next wave of jihad. Those who show more resistance will be dealt with after the rest of the world has been colonized and its formerly infidel military power consolidated in the service of Islam. The last countries to resist will be China, Russia, and the rest of the past and present communist regimes. When that time comes, they won't have sufficient resources to continue the resistance.

Another religious duty for all Muslims is to visit Mecca at some point of their lives. Mecca is owned by the Sunni kingdom of Saudi Arabia, which treats all other sects and religions as inferior. No one who is a non-Muslim can enter Mecca. Saudi Arabia has the power to force the pilgrims to do its bidding if they want to enter the sacred place. Thus, the more the religion of peace spreads around the world, the more Saudi Arabia is in control of the world, which can ultimately make it a superpower that can't be challenged.

Will you join the religion of Mohammed and the super-caliphate of Next Tuesday?

Hammer and Loupe wrote:Will you join the religion of Mohammed?

No. I am already a priest in the Church of Global Warming.

The Muslims will simply have to convert to the One True Religion, and that's that.

Paul Muad'Dib
: “The people who can destroy a thing, they control it.”

H912.jpg

Captain Craptek: You buttered your khilāfa, now sleep in it!

Have the Europeans completely turned into Euro-peons? Or, rather, Euro-pee-ons?

Hahaha, I see what you did with the title, Ivan!

"He who controls the spice, controls the universe.""He who controls the socialized healthcare controls the Government Mandated Reforms."

Capitalist Pig wrote:Hahaha, I see what you did with the title, Ivan!

"He who controls the spice, controls the universe."
Comrade, I am not John.