AOC just horsing around on climate change, you sea sponge!

Ocasio-Cortez: I Was Joking About The World Ending In 12 Years, And You're An Idiot If You Believed Me

" ...you'd have to have the social intelligence of a sea sponge to think it's literal."

Ocasio-Cortez: I Was Joking About The World Ending In 12 Years, And You're An Idiot If You Believed Me

Of course comrade AOC was horsing around. We only have 10 years until the end of the world. Thus concluded the most korrekt Latinx comrade Beto O'Rourke.

AOC_Kidding.jpg

Back to the sad reality of who she is.....

AOC_Jeopardy.jpg

She may be horsing around, but I'll bet she could thrust those hooves up your analytic passage.

Just à propos that "analytic passage" . . . _ Messiah-2 a.k.a. Beto already gone (ahem..) poofff ?

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Just à propos that "analytic passage" . . . _ Messiah-2 a.k.a. Beto already gone (ahem..) poofff ?

Genosse Dummkopf my dear comrade and boon companion, Jackalopelipsky was having some sort of mental breakdown with Papa K's introduction of hooves and analytic passages and was trying desperately to Clinton Rose Law Firm Turbo Shred the Beto Connection before the image could fully print while you were busy writing cartographic map showing the edge of the earff. Hooves and analytic passages....invisible aliens involved?? Oxford Professor is on to something...You're far more learned about Professor's work than jackalopelipsky. But...'oops...there it is', as we say in Jackalopelipsky's 'hood

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549
over and out

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:
AOC_Kidding.jpg

The learning curve of a sea sponge? All children can learn.

jackalopelipsky wrote:... Jackalopelipsky was having some sort of mental breakdown with Papa K's introduction of hooves and analytic passages ...
Troika "hooves" + "analytic passage" + "Beto (& poof)" too foggy? see cues.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:... Jackalopelipsky was having some sort of mental breakdown with Papa K's introduction of hooves and analytic passages ...
Troika "hooves" + "analytic passage" + "Beto (& poof)" too foggy? see cues.

EXACTLY! And here you go trying to map out what Jackaopelipsky was trying to mentally shed before transmission from Papa K printed in Jackalopelipsky's mind. Ate you trying to send Jackalopelipsky back to basement treatment room of mental sandblasting and acid jigglebathing??

Jackaopelipsky has already mapped out how such invisible alien life form interbreeding as Beto (exhibit 1) and his poetry define the character of a potential leader to G.W.O.N.T. That BETO polls at all in prime leadership position of entire earff has Jackalopelipsy's hare lip and nose just quivering in anticipation. The horror...the horror...Apocoli Now!!

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549 twitch...twitch...twitch...