AOC: No Kids Until I Save The World

[img]/images/Democrat_Baby_Killing_Chart.jpg[/img]

Like, she's amazing. My less equal mind can barely keep up with her intellect. The small snippet below does not replace the need for every Comrade to watch Alexandria spew bullshit wax eloquent on the topic of child rearing. I am spellbound as she elucidates her points while preparing dinner in her humble kitchenette, slicingpotatoes huge pale beets for the masses.

"Our planet is going to hit disaster if we don't turn this ship around and so it's basically like, there's a scientific consensus that the lives of children are going to be very difficult," says AOC, "And it does lead, I think, young people to have a legitimate question, you know, 'Is it okay to still have children?'"

But her wisdom has come to me too late and we already have brought forth a child into this world of destruction and despair.

Perhaps my most equal Governor and esteemed pediatrician Ralph Northam has some ideas about my dilemma. Hmmm....

Ocasio-Cortez: People Maybe Shouldn't Reproduce Due To Climate Change

AOC wrote:"And it does lead, I think, young people to have a legitimate question, you know, 'Is it okay to still have children?'"

Only for Party members and those obtaining special approval through official, quaestuary channels.

And if one is simply too busy to abort during pregnancy, Democrats will accommodate late, late term abortion up to possibly the 4th or 5th trimester.

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:... Democrats will accommodate late, late term abortion up to possibly the 4th or 5th trimester GRADE.
A minor correctification, Comrade.

mi
Aborting babies helps preserve the planet for the next generation.

mi wrote:Aborting babies helps preserve the planet for the next generation.
The Party appreciates your contribution to its approved narrative and has turned your comment into Laika's headline.

"No kids until I save the world" -AOC

That will be never. Right AOC?

i.e.: No kids + my saving the world = Annihilation of all humanity.