Approval of Netherlands application for statehood not likely

The Netherlands is not going to become the 57th state anytime soon, unless they learn to comply with Dear Leader's (pbuh) speechificational needs.

Hilarious: Only one person slow claps after Obama speaks in Netherlands

As a multilingual nation, the flimsy excuse that they didn't understand the "wild applause" sign, and the scantily dressed womyns designated to faint on cue were seen to remain standing and checking Facebook on their cellphones. The one person who clapped on cue was rewarded with a cabinet level assignment.

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Until such time as retraining is proven, Dear Leader will treat the Netherlands like Oklahoma, and will deny their existance.

Some dutch just don't understand speeches.

Perhaps they were so transfixed by Dear Leader's brilliance that they were unable even to move their hands enough to applaud.

A plausible theory, Comrade. I hope those who were leaving before mandatory cheering time were trying to beat the crowds at the t-shirt stands for their own "Barry is my Homeboy" (in Flemish of course) t-shirt, but somehow I still have doubts.

Even though at this point what difference does it make, I have concerns that this disrespectful YouTube video that no one has seen will cause a spontaneous rally at the Dutch Consulate compound.

messina.jpg
Comrades, it's my understanding that the $200 million dollar Wild Applause sign software experienced a glitch.

But not to worry - Jim Messina has been rehired by The Administration to be a living Wild Applause sign at all speeches in the future!

It is a well known fact that the Dutch are racist. Look it up.

Captain Craptek is correct. It is an obvious planned scheme of racial hatred. Everything Dear Leader said, received thundering applause from Chris Matthews and the rest of the gang over at our Nation's only true source for unbiased reporting, MSNBC. The speech was monumental, case closed.

They had sudden, unanticipated leaks in the dykes that arrested the activities of their hands.

Isn't there a feminine hygene product for leaking dykes?

Comrades,
Very humorous, Tovarichi, be sure to examine your vehicle before starting.Or else you may go out in a cloud.
Last edited by General Confusion on 3/28/2014, 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: overt threat