Apr 12: Laika the Space Dog gets statue on Cosmonautics Day

It's out for the Xbox 360 also. My fortunate party position has gifted me with both a 60 gig PS3 and a 360 Elite, I'm gonna get it for the 360. After Microsoft cut a multi-million dollar deal with Rockstar Games for the online multiplayer, I'm gonna guess that there might be some advantages to having it on the 360.

Plus, due to the fact that the PS3 uses Blu-Ray, which is slower than the normal laser used by the 360, game developers have started loading huge chunks of the game onto the hard drive to speed up load times. This just fills up the hard drive faster, so until they get that problem fixed, I'm only going to use it for the really good PS3 exclusive games like MGS4, Resistance 2, Motorstorm 2, Killzone 2, Grand Turismo 5, and whatever else comes it's way. It's a great system, but I just don't want to fill my hard drive before it's obsolete.

Ah, my younger comrades.... As for me, I prefer to listen and view KGB interrogation tapes.

That's because you have not yet discovered the glories of video games.

I have seen the kiddo's play some next door. I also have a nephew who is all into games. But when you have rode and camped with SOS MC to Sturgis, they seem so...well, unreal. Sad time Premier. Just 2 weeks ago I met a very nice 1%er, who was my best pal's "road dog." I really liked the guy right off the bat, and my friend told me all sorts of good things about him. Then I call this weekend, and discover he had been murdered a week later. This is the second time I met an SOS guy I liked and within a week, was murdered.

Ouch. Sorry to hear about that.

Now if you were like me, you could just bury your sorrows in video games. Don't think about it as not realistic, but as a representation of technology and how it is progressing. After all, it's gaming and CAD drafting that's really pushing the computer industry.

I prefer to play GTH.... Grand Theft Hillary.

Doesn't sound like much fun. Actually, it kinda sounds painful.

But most profitable.... You have to pay to play your game while I play for the pay with Grand Theft Hillary. provided of course she never figures out Hsu has taken the contributions.

Sounds complicated. But can you do this in it?

With Hillary cash, I can do that for real, without recriminations..

But I have also been here 3 times, and may somehow make it this year, even if in a cage, for my best pal is getting married there this August. There is a short shot of some of my buds running pals here, right after the HA's.

Bikes, babes, and beer....

Explore your inner outlaw....