Aptly named 'Gone with the Wind' to go the way of the flag

Racist_Stamp_Gone_Wind.jpg

‘Gone with the Wind' should go the way of the Confederate flag

Based on a best seller by die-hard Southerner Margaret Mitchell, “Gone with the Wind'' buys heavily into the idea that the Civil War was a noble lost cause and casts Yankees and Yankee sympathizers as the villains, both during the war and during Reconstruction.

The most aptly named movie mistake must be assigned to the Dustbin of History™! Remove every last vestige of its existence! Purge any scintilla of Amerika's RACIST past!

Maybe Glorious Comrade King Jung Wrong in the Glorious Peoples Republic of North Communist Korea can re-do this movie with Government Appropriated Japanese Actors and Actresses and call it "Gone with the WMD"

An immigrant from Africa called into C-SPAN's Washington Journal this morning. He said that he never experienced racism until he came to America, when he was told by an African-American to go back to Africa. He responded by
saying, "At least I have an African name. You have only the name you inherited from your slave-master." Comrades, this fine fellow made a good point. Perhaps it's time to question whether surnames are discriminatory. I propose a system of randomly assigning numbers, using the equal distribution found in PeopleMath ™ , so that we can overcome this inherent racism. Yes. There is equality in numbers. [highlight=#ffffff]
[/highlight][highlight=#ffffff] [/highlight][highlight=#ffffff]HEIL HILLARY! [/highlight][highlight=#ffffff]
[/highlight]

Konservative_Punk wrote:An immigrant from Africa called into C-SPAN's Washington Journal this morning. He said that he never experienced racism until he came to America, when he was told by an African-American to go back to Africa. He responded by
saying, "At least I have an African name. You have only the name you inherited from your slave-master." Comrades, this fine fellow made a good point. Perhaps it's time to question whether surnames are discriminatory. I propose a system of randomly assigning numbers, using the equal distribution found in PeopleMath ™ , so that we can overcome this inherent racism. Yes. There is equality in numbers. [highlight=#ffffff]
[/highlight][highlight=#ffffff]HEIL HILLARY! [/highlight][highlight=#ffffff]
[/highlight]
Would that make Future Glorious Dear Leader Komrade Kim Jong Hill "numba one"?

Based on a best seller by die-hard Southerner Margaret Mitchell, “Gone with the Wind'' buys heavily into the idea that the Civil War was a noble lost cause and casts Yankees and Yankee sympathizers as the villains, both during the war and during Reconstruction.