Are you man enough to vote for Hillary?

The following Hillary ad has been circulating the Internet:
manenough.jpg

The model is also the face of Portland's syphilis problem:
syphilis.jpg

Now the Hillary campaign is denying that this was an official ad.

I think we found Hillary's PajamaBoy:
hillaryad.jpg

You have to vote for a woman that protects a womanizer!
Bill Ball (Custom).jpg

Comrades. Who is this bearded man? Bearded Men More Likely to be Sexist

beard.png

This syphilis sufferer and misogynistic predator was the ideal man for Hillary.

bill.png

DumbEnough.jpg
white speacer.jpg
DeadEnough.jpg
white speacer.jpg
dead-enough.gif
white speacer.jpg
Double-Plus Good - Manly and dead enough to vote for Hillary.

Wow, Man! Where can I get paid? I really need the money. Where do I sign up?
Hey, I don't care what the guy looks like, I'll look like him, even if I have to cut off my nuts, if necessary! Where do I sign?

I will distort any part of my body and soul just to vote for Hillary, just to get the meager money. I need it! Gimmie it! I just want free stuff! What more do you want from me?

Pamalinsky wrote:Wow, Man! Where can I get paid? I really need the money. Where do I sign up?
Hey, I don't care what the guy looks like, I'll look like him, even if I have to cut off my nuts, if necessary! Where do I sign?

I will distort any part of my body and soul just to vote for Hillary, just to get the meager money. I need it! Gimmie it! I just want free stuff! [highlight=#ffff00]What more do you want from me?[/highlight]

Your soul and firstborn.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:Wow, Man! Where can I get paid? I really need the money. Where do I sign up?

I will distort any part of my body and soul just to vote for Hillary, just to get the meager money. I need it! Gimmie it! I just want free stuff! [highlight=#ffff00]What more do you want from me?[/highlight]

Your soul and firstborn.
Korrectamundo, Comrade Stierlitz!

ImageOh, you bet your decathlon gold medals! I'm votin' the big H.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:ImageOh, you bet your decathlon gold medals! I'm votin' the big H.

B-b-b-b-but, Caitlin, I thought you were a Republican!
Last I heard, you were reconsidering your gender reassignment, too.
(btw, you look fabulous in that shot)

Pamalinsky wrote:... reconsidering your gender reassignment ...
now i haf a littl vas lost (pliz haf pashience vitz me, dse Kraut).
vot is dse logik here : "reconsider reassignment" is dsat eekvols "consider assignment"?

venn ja, vot is "consider assignment"?
is dsat "assign a, vots dse name - Pimmel - on dse lady? (vitz UHU, dse veri gut Klebe.. , uh, glue from dse Dsherman)"?. but ven dse lady haf a Pimmel (his old Pimmel), dsen vot is dzis gut for?

venn nein, is dsat to say "use UHU and azzign some odser dshenda on dse guy who dsen out of dse blues vos a lady"?. i mean, odser dshenda - not guy, not lady, but dse odser?

and is dsat dse Revoolooshn? dse Seksualrevoolooshn?

dzis is sou all confucing, i go now read mein Kant, and Konfucius, and dsen Karl Marx. jawohl!

MouthyEnough.jpg
white speacer.jpg
Found this beauty floating on the interweb...
white speacer.jpg
rosie.jpg

Wow, that's good Comrade Biff!

My question is: "Do you pee more than three times a day?" If you do, you need to vote for Hillary!

Do you breathe in too much O? If you do, you need to vote for Hillary!

Do you breathe out too much CO2? If you do, you need to vote for Hillary!

Are you a living human being (including all the choices you have to define yourself as an animal, plant or mineral)? If you are, you need to vote for Hillary!

Do you eschew moral and ethical behavior? If you do, you need to vote for Hillary!

Pamalinsky wrote:Wow, that's good Comrade Biff!

My question is: "Do you pee more than three times a day?" If you do, you need to vote for Hillary!

Are you a living human being (including all the choices you have to define yourself as an animal, plant or mineral)? If you are, you need to vote for Hillary!

Do you eschew moral and ethical behavior? If you do, you need to vote for Hillary!

Are you a meat-eater? If you are, you need to vote for Hillary!
Are you a Vegetarian? If you are, you need to vote for Hillary!
Are you a Vegan and/or are on one of those fad diets like eating nothing but cabbage, beer, and tabasco sauce until you feel like a pickle? If so, you need to vote for Hillary!
Are you affected by gravity? If so, you need to vote for Hillary!
Do you live on planet Earth? If you do, then you HAVE to vote for Hillary!
Do you live out in space? If so, then you NEED to vote for Hillary, otherwise you'll never come back!*
Are you a tranny? If you are, then vote for Hillary, otherwise we'll reverse your operations!
Are you a lesbian? If so, then you need to vote for Hillary, otherwise we'll do something Muslim-related with a razor.
Are you gay? Then vote for Hillary, otherwise it will be physically impossible for you to have an erection lasting more than 4 hours.
Are you American? Then vote for Hillary, otherwise you'll be deported to Siberia!
Are you non-American? Then go to California and vote for Hillary, otherwise you won't be able to stay and get SSI checks!
Are you the devil? If so, you need to vote for Trump to satisfy the Liberal Narrative.

*- Space Gulags: The next step in Gulag evolution!

Pamalinsky wrote:

Are you (including all the choices you have to define yourself as an animal, [highlight=#ffff00]plant[/highlight] or mineral)? If you are, you need to vote for Hillary!

ForTheChildren.jpg
Comrade Pamalinsky,

It's a small matter - I take in CO2 and expel the Big O. I am duty bound to produce what the Party™ desires, not because it suits me, I do it for the Children™. My roots are firmly planted in the People's™ soil. It nourishes me and I return in kind. If the Empress takes the crown, the talk of irrigation drips being supplemented with the amniotic fluid of aborted fetuses has no bearing on my duty to the Collective™.

Comrade Biff

Biff Henderson + Pamalinsky wrote:... this beauty ... on the interweb...
(enthusiastic :) gorgeous (the pic) !

(adds, somewhat gloomful :) ... however, I'm now on the brink to audit my everlasting adoration for Brünettchen (vhich iz KrautSpeak vor brunette(s)).

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Biff Henderson + Pamalinsky wrote:... this beauty ... on the interweb...
OTOH, contrasting Mr. T stomping King-Kongy through fire with The One wading dreamily through Self-Adulation :

The Peoples Cube.2016.05.27.(Biff-Henderson).(Rosie.O-Donnell).Are you man enough to vote for Hillary_.(w=352).jpg
US.Obama.arts.19.jpg
(2008)

... could give The Donald a yuuuge boost, couldn't it ?

As I see this thread progress I wonder if the big question should be, "Are you MEAN enough to vote for Hillary?"

Progs just love to change the meaning of words, even if it's just a letter away!

It's fun and aids our progress into the dreamy "utopia", where nothing means what it says because "utopia doesn't exist, except in the minds of those who can't spell.

Yes, this is "Off Prog."