Armageddon is Here!

Comrades. As you know, the fascist Republicans led by Eric Cantor are attempting to bring about an end to Lord Obama's spending spree and are striving to bring about a complete collapse of the American economy. They are determined to halt President Barry's redistribution of other people's money, and, are actually suggesting, that America should continue to allow its peasants to keep that for which they have earned. This cannot stand! We must stop their attempt to halt President Obama's destruction stimulation of the American economy. This crisis is upon us, comrades. Which side do you stand with? Are you going to sit on your hands or are you going to take to the streets "fisting" in support of our most glorious leader?
Barry Obama Potter and the DEathly Hallows Part 2 Finale.jpg

Comrade, I think you have little to fear. The ReTHUGlicans talk a big game and act tough for the rubes back home but it's all an act. Even the most staunch Tea Bagger folds like cheap lawn chair when he realizes that CNN, the Washington Post and the NYT will say unkind things about him and blame him and his party for whatever crisis is happening this week. Once elected, the most important things in a ReTHUGlicans mind are how to appease the media and how to get a mythological "independent" voter to like him.

By August 2, Obama will have what he wants, the Reps will feel more used up than a hooker at a bachelor party, and the media will be busy creating the narrative of how our brave Beloved Leader fought those evil fascists and won a great victory.

By this time next year, the Beloved Leader will be all but certain of a walk to his second (but not final) term in office. Congressional ReTHUGlicans will be packing up to leave D.C. ahead of their mass defeat and red state tea bagger hicks will be trying to rationalize their support for Mitt Romney's presidential bid. It will be glorious and with plenty of unemployed people who refuse to hold Obama responsible for anything that has gone wrong ("wrong" being a relative term anyway) we'll have plenty of voters to shuttle for polling place to polling place. Victory is assured and it will be glorious!

Commissar ?? M

You are in lockstep with the Current Truth ™ . Let us all hope that your futuristic scenario comes to pass, and the sooner the better!BTW- Just when did the Inner Circle promote you to Commissar? I must have been out of the country on important Party business and missed the memo. I would expect to see a Black Maria in your near future, comrade. The Party ™ would like to ask you some questions....now don't get spooked...it's sort of like going up before a congressional panel..hehheheh!

Commissar M wrote:the most important things in a ReTHUGlicans mind are how to appease the media and how to get a mythological "independent" voter to like him.
Ahhh, yes. The "independent" voter. However, the liberal independent voter is not a myth. The "independent" is very real and can be found along with Bigfoot, Lock Ness, Santa Claus, and Lord Obama's "created or saved" jobs. They are all very real. In fact, if you check the voting records in the Chicago area you can see that, in fact, all have voted in past elections.Image

Dear comrade Che, I have been a commissar in this brave People's Collective for nearly five years! After several years as a Commissar of Reeducation and Uranium Mining, I was recruited by the KG3 and have spent quite some time hanging out at iOTW on secret missions of vital Party interest.

Alas, I see that my vodka ration-fueled charm and wit has not been missed and that I am utterly forgotten by my alleged comrades.

Many pardons, Commissar!

I suspected this was the case after browsing your profile. You have changed your avatar recently?

Please, do stop by the People's Pub ™ and we shall get to know each other better! Drinks are on me....ouch!..it hurt to say that...

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Comrade Che, I suspect that it might have been the avatar change. I decided to use the same avatar here that I use at iOTW. Also, while I've been lurking here at the Cube a fair amount, I realized the other day that I hadn't actually posted since last October.
For those who aren't familiar with the avatar, it was the insignia of the East German Combat Group of the Working Class, Kampfgruppen der Arbeiterklasse or more simply, KdA. The KdA is kind of an SEIU wet dream in being an official government militia composed of labor union members.

El Presidente wrote: We must stop their attempt to halt President Obama's destruction stimulation of the American economy. This crisis is upon us, comrades. Which side do you stand with? Are you going to sit on your hands or are you going to take to the streets "fisting" in support of our most glorious leader?

I'll organize the community in my mobile dacha park to "FIST" for Dear Leader. (PBUH)

1118463137_9xGbB-L.jpg