Arrogance! Trump to replace national bird by executive order

This is clearly over the top, and all Americans should be outraged: President-Elect Trump has already written his first executive order to replace the bald eagle with the golden pheasant as the national bird! The order goes into effect on Thursday, November 24, 2016.
Trump was reported by the New York Times to have said, "I see a lot of myself in the golden pheasant. It's a beautiful bird, and it bigly deserves to be the new national symbol to represent my incoming administration." When asked what was to become of the bald eagle, Trump is reported to have said, "That's why we have a Second Amendment. It's so white Americans can have guns and put dinner on the table. Besides, there are too many bald eagles, and they're probably here illegally, anyway."
Well, we all knew that when Mike Pence said there would be changes ahead with the incoming Trump administration, it sure wasn't going to be the hope and change we were waiting for. Seeing that Pence is a militant jihadist creationist who wants to eliminate science and force our children to believe the earth is flat, it at least comes as no surprise.
It turns out that as a senator, Pence was behind removing the bald eagle from the endangered species list, and was rumored to have said, "They're good eating. Taste like chicken." You can go online and see the Facebook meme for yourself.
goldenpheasant.jpg
In - the golden pheasant is now America's national bird by executive order.
Bald_Eagle_Profile_Portrait_2.jpg
Out - the bald eagle is no longer the national bird and is no longer protected.
So, what can you do about this travesty? You can contact the US Department of the Interior. They're monitoring calls against Trump's executive order, and if they get 100,000 calls, they have to launch an investigation according to US Code. If the investigation shows that Trump's executive order is unconstitutional, then the Justice Department can have Trump impeached and removed from office.
Remember, our children are watching, and one day they may ask, "Mommy, what's a bald eagle?" Take action now, before it's too late. Don't let Trump kill our bird.

I get it. This turkey Trump is not only a vulture intent on robin us blind. Now that he's in the catbird seat this loon will duck his duties and tern the country this way and that as a personal lark! This is pretty hard to swallow.

He commits a cardinal transgression while mocking a national tradition. Willet only get worse? Some think I was raven, but with the latest turn of events, they'll think that nevermore.

Komrads,

One Word: Nuthatch

Red Salmon

It's time for a little condor. I blame the gullible Trump voters who kept parroting his revolting campaign slogans. Now we're the ones saddled with this albatross.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:... [Trump:] I see a lot of myself in the golden pheasant. It's a beautiful bird, and ...
... and it's also unbelievably tremendous, believe me - he added (!!!), that Trump.
( I frankly hope, this was his swan song ! )
( that grabby pussypecker, he ! )
( strutting peacock, fooey ! )

Comrade Putout wrote:.
It is just me, or does our esteemed rodent have a Trump thing going on with the ear hair since the election?
Also, will he shave his ears if Hillary overturns the election?

The Outrage of the Week hasn't materialized and all of America is waiting for the next session of the 15 minute hate. It's already Tuesday, and the media hasn't produced a single scandal for this week! At least I'm doing my part by bringing this back to stoke the anger.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
The Outrage of the Week hasn't materialized and all of America is waiting for the next session of the 15 minute hate. It's already Tuesday, and the media hasn't produced a single scandal for this week! At least I'm doing my part by bringing this back to stoke the anger.

Happiness is over. We must suffer a first world problem a week in order to meet new USDA minimum first world problem recommended daily intake values.

The People's Anthony Sullivan wrote:

Happiness is over. We must suffer a first world problem a week in order to meet new USDA minimum first world problem recommended daily intake values.

We had three outrages last week, plus one partially outrageous all-caps tweet, so we're good until the middle of August.

Imperatorskiy Pingvin wrote:
The People's Anthony Sullivan wrote:

We had three outrages last week, plus one partially outrageous all-caps tweet, so we're good until the middle of August.

Really?!?!?! That's perfect!

I don't have to worry about it on my birthday on the 18th then (it's actually my birthday then)!!

Where is the public outrage? Not one ruffled feather! It's a pretty chicken thing to do, and the newscasters won't even grouse about it. We need to watch this Trump like a hawk, It's Fowl, I say!