As If He Isn't Already There: Let Obama Into Your Checkbook!

My fellow comrades:

As I was thumbing through the Bradford Exchange Catalog that came in yesterday's mail (I'm on the lookout for Jacko and Teddy commemoratives), I came across a page full of lurid personal bank check designs. I sometimes wonder if those poor clerks in Accounts Receivable get eyestrain trying to decipher information off such checks. I usually ignore these, but on a hunch it occurred to me--"I wonder . . . do they by any chance. . . ?"

I skimmed over the tawdry designs and sure enough, my hunch was rewarded. They do indeed! Yes, comrades, in addition to the usual stuff featuring Elvis, Thomas Kinkaid, and Precious Moments, I found this:

Yes We Can! Personal Check Designs

Great for sending donations to the DNC/Organizing for America, or even the IRS!

Watch them bounce!

How can anything with our Dear and Wise Leader's revered image bounce?? Aren't they backed by the stimulus package?? These will be perfect for making your mortgage or car payment!!

These are some of the most inspiring checks that I've seen, other than the California State IOU"s.

Got lost in threads. If these come courtesy of the taxpayer, I say, "Bring 'em on!" But I do fear some wrong-thinkers might deface our Dear Leader.

Komrade Zarkof wrote:How can anything with our Dear and Wise Leader's revered image bounce?? Aren't they backed by the stimulus package?? These will be perfect for making your mortgage or car payment!!

These are some of the most inspiring checks that I've seen, other than the California State IOU"s.

Zarkof, what are you blathering about? Didn't you hear? Obama's paying for my mortgage and my gas now, and thanks to Cash for Clunkers, who needs to make a car payment anymore? And if that isn't enough, starting this week he's going to be raising my kids for me.

All we need now is to pass health care reform so I can get my free breast implants and eyelift.

The only checks we need write anymore are to help fight the smears, lies and distortions coming out of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy.

You are quite correct, Commisarka Pinkie. Our Dear Leader has done more for the Progressive movement than a Michael Moore overdose of laxatives.

Thank you for pointing out the advantages of Obama's Health Care Plan to everyone. Will we have to start calling you Commisarka Jenna after your implant procedure??

Comrade Infidel Castrate,

I have the suspicion that when cashed, the actual payout will be $110.12. Isn't that what "new math" teaches?

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Comrade Infidel Castrate,

I have the suspicion that when cashed, the actual payout will be $110.12. Isn't that what "new math" teaches?

Perhaps yes, if the new math you refer to is "government math". Which will later morph into progressive math, which means everyones check will be equal.

PROG OFF
Equally poor
PROG ON

Praise be to Obama