Assuring The People's Economic Security

https://www.ftc.gov/opp/workshops/news/jun15/docs/new-staff-discussion.pdf

Somewhere in this FTC study is a suggestion that we can "own" facts. (I have on good authority) (The People have no time to read long, involved studies.) Dare I say we can Copyright facts. Somehow this will save failing news organizations and level the playing field. I say we get out in front of this thing and solidify our economic future. We recently nailed the "key word" market in a previous thread. It only makes sense to corner the "facts" market. I wish to establish right now that eggs are oval in shape. A Google search for some Johnny come lately plagiarist claiming that eggs are oval should be easy picking for us. We sue their butts off, thus assuring The People's economic well being. This may not be the strongest example but I believe it has merit in principle.

I am envisioning a sort of Advance Fact Campaign. Our Case will be strongest if we can establish The Law First Utterance ™ concerning these facts. One example might be "President Obama caught in a sordid affair with Katie Couric". This may not be a fact yet (or possibly it is a fact) but either way, if we are the first to post this fact, our case will be irrefutable. The possibilities are endless.

We must ramp up our fact production immediately. Often a boiler plate fact sheet would facilitate production.

_________________, a prominent member of the Obama administration, committed suicide in Fort Marcy Park in Washington D.C.

_________________, a prominent member of the Obama administration, committed suicide in Fort Marcy Park in Washington D.C.

The blanks would contain every member of the Obama administration. Much of this can be automated through advanced programing techniques and algorithms.

Full employment will be advanced. We will need a Commissar of Fact Initialization and a Fact Initialization Committee. This job will be immense and time consuming, requiring thousands of Fact Initialization workers toiling long hours, at least in the initial phases until automation. To assure our facts are not being plagiarized we need a Commissar of Fact Enforcement, innumerable Fact Police, and legions of Attorneys working 24/7.

I have no time to develop this further and such sophisticated planning belongs in the hands of the Central Committee.

As a note of caution, Red Square may wish to password this posting as Eyes Only for the Central Committee. Any attorney worth his salt will recognize the bonanza in this development.

What are the chances of this becoming law? Must I repeat, any attorney worth his salt will recognize the bonanza in this development.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:https://www.ftc.gov/opp/workshops/news/jun15/docs/new-staff-discussion.pdf

Somewhere in this FTC study is a suggestion that we can "own" facts. (I have on good authority) (The People have no time to read long, involved studies.) Dare I say we can Copyright facts. Somehow this will save failing news organizations and level the playing field. I say we get out in front of this thing and solidify our economic future. We recently nailed the "key word" market in a previous thread. It only makes sense to corner the "facts" market. I wish to establish right now that eggs are oval in shape. A Google search for some Johnny come lately plagiarist claiming that eggs are oval should be easy picking for us. We sue their butts off, thus assuring The People's economic well being. This may not be the strongest example but I believe it has merit in principle.

Comrade,

you have hit upon a very important study!

Truth is an important commodity and like all commodities, it must be regulated by the State.

After all, it is for the children, we do this. We see now what a fine job the MSM does in showing us the truth and they are only self regulated. Imagine, the beauty and glory of the truth if the State actually regulated it completely!

I will shed "progressive tears" the day this happens

Comrades,

I look forward to Party T-shirts that read: Get Fact!