Ban Nerf, Earplugs and Other Dangerous Products

[img]/images/Nerf_Guns_Earplugs.jpg[/img]

It is a tragedy when the People's Reporters are attacked by earplugs rubber bullets Nerf guns.

We must protect our Dear Leader's people and to do that we must get rid of the culprit. No, not the smile keepers nor the government's guards. It is the Nerf guns. We need to stop these things before the children get hurt, killed, or get capitalist ideas.

So I ask for the Ban for all Nerf guns and products.

[img]/images/Police_Brutality_Weapons.jpg[/img]

How many times must we write about the dangers of Nerf guns and ammo before it's too late?

School Nerf Gun Lockdown Shows Need for Disarmament

Forgive Comrade Reilly - for justice is blind.

Comrade Hammer and Loupe, we must also ban foam earplugs, as Hufffington Post justice reporter Ryan J Reilly was totally confused and tweeted a picture of earplugs in which he asked if these were indeed rubber bullets. If we ban rubber earplugs our finest media showman will no longer be confused.
ImageRyan J. Reilly[indentr]
[/color][/indentr][/indentr]I believe these are rubber bullets, can anyone confirm?

Our message is not getting to our people. It is high time we progress our activity and break down open doors for our Dear Leader to confiscate help our people get rid of their dangerous toys and earplugs.

See?! This is what those so-called "toy" gun buybacks were all about!

A new theory came to mind when Comrade Sovremennyy wrote:See?! This is what those so-called "toy" gun buybacks were all about!

"Principal Hill believes that children who play with toy guns may not think real guns are dangerous. 'Playing with toy guns, saying ‘I'm going to shoot you,' desensitizes them, so as they get older, it's easier for them to use a real gun,' he claims."

I wonder if Hill's theory applies to other behaviors as well. For instance, the progressive notion of encouraging little boys to play with dolls? Might the little male tots become desensitized to dressing and undressing little girl dolls? And as they get older, might what was once a harmless playtime activity grow into a sense of entitlement - an expectation that female classmates should passively submit to his ritualistic clothing fetish?

Hmmmmm..... This question can only be answered by a major longitudinal study. I must form a committee at once. There we can discuss the sources of funding available to us and begin filling out the appropriate applications for federal grants. At last! Something to occupy my mind during the long winter months ahead.

Chairman Meow wrote:
donuts.jpg

I thought our Dear Leader banned such substance. This is getting out of control. Call in the army.

Comrades!!! I found another shameful item that needs to be removed from public.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:
Chairman Meow wrote:
donuts.jpg

I thought our Dear Leader banned such substance. This is getting out of control. Call in the army.

Comrades!!! I found another shameful item that needs to be removed from public.

Doubleplus-ban this! An unlicensed rubber-smith could easily alter this piece to fire in full auto mode.

That's no moon ...
[attachment=0]Fat+cops.jpg[/attachment]

I remember playing in those hand grenade pits when I was a prog-in-training. They used that as a means to show us their danger. Play too much with them and kaboom!

Comrade Putout forgot to mention my early days at the training academy when she wrote:
"...you're looking at the greatest landmine detector in the world..."

Bomb-Squirrel.jpg

An elite special unit subjected to rigorous training...

I hope they don't resort to sternly worded memoranda...

Tovarichi wrote:I hope they don't resort to sternly worded memoranda...

Oh no!!! They are bringing out the mothers!!!

Tovarichi wrote:I hope they don't resort to sternly worded memoranda...

Or the dreaded - RED LINE!

Chairman Meow wrote:
bikecop.jpg
There is nothing more intimidating than an unarmed cop on a bike. Seriously. I'm not kidding. I know this for a fact because I drive a trike. There! I said it.

[quote]Captain Craptek was being kinda mean when he said:

The dogs were eager but dumb.[/quote]

One of them was pretty good at ferreting-out money!

k-4-unit.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:.

[quote]Captain Craptek was being kinda mean when he said:

The dogs were eager but dumb.

One of them was pretty good at ferreting-out money!
.[/size][/font]
k-4-unit.jpg
[/quote]

Comrade Tovarichi, I never knew you are such an animal.