Barack Holmes: 'the gun was the murderer'

[img]/images/Obama_Sherlock_Holmes_Guns.jpg[/img]

TV super-sleuth series based on modern-day Sherlock Holmes, Barack Holmes, gets canceled as dwindling audience tires of predictable Barack Holmes always discovering that the gun was the murderer.

Special thanks to Margaret for the idea.

Ah ha! It's elementary, my dear Watson. As you can see from these powder burns the bullet was clearly fired by a gun. Judging by the chemical composition that makes for the aroma of this unusual foreign sulfur I'd say it is a very big unusual foreign gun that is our murderer.

Will Clue games become politically correct and include all the weapons as suspects?

Actually, locations can also kill people, as was the case in Dallas in 1963, where JFK was killed not by Lee Harvey Oswald but by the city itself.

Dedhedvedev wrote:Will Clue games become politically correct and include all the weapons as suspects?

Actually, locations can also kill people, as was the case in Dallas in 1963, where JFK was killed not by Lee Harvey Oswald but by the city itself.

Yes, neo-Marxist social realism comes to crime detection.

Dear Leader (PBUH) has a Clue?

When did this happen? Is this news available on the interwebs?

Barack Holmes : If I had a son, he'd look like What son ?

(... and now Photoshop-Comrades : vperyod ! vperyod ! )

Red Square wrote:[img]/images/Obama_Sherlock_Holmes_Guns.jpg[/img]

Barack Holmes always discovering that the gun was the murderer.

Except when it's a truck...

-SK

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Dear Leader (PBUH) has a Clue?

When did this happen? Is this news available on the interwebs?

He's using performance-enhancing teleprompters.

Someone hurry up and call Google so they can mark the occasion and annually remind us of the day when Barack Hussein Obama invented the new science of Fauxrensics.

The news about the cancellation of the series was premature. The show has been extended for the second season after the producers discovered a second layer of predictability:

CLIMATE CHANGE!

This adds just enough complexity to the plot to keep the audiences on edge, while keeping it simple enough for most viewers to continue watching.

[img]/images/Obama_Sherlock_Holmes_Climate_Change.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:The news about the cancellation of the series was premature. The show has been extended for the second season after the producers discovered a second layer of predictability:

CLIMATE CHANGE!

This adds just enough complexity to the plot to keep the audiences on edge, while keeping it simple enough for most viewers to continue watching.

I'd like to pitch some ideas:

Trucks are the murderer!
The axe did it!
Islamophobia is to blame!
This gun killed those people!