Barack -VS- Adolf

Comparing politicians to Hitler is no longer in vogue, but pointing out the differences between Adolf and Dingle Barry MUST be done!!!

- Hitler thought his people were superior and other races and creeds should be exterminated or enslaved. Obama knows his citizens are inferior to everyone else and must be put in their place (glorious welfare line).

- Hitler played down the fact that he was not himself blond and blue-eyed, even though he believed that indicated superior genetics. Obama embraces his black tinting heritage, unconcerned that it is only 7% of his genetic makeup.

- Hitler grew his army and sought to invade and conquer as many countries as possible. Obama seeks to disband the US Military and allow other nations to absorb the United States into the rest of the third world.

- Hitler shocked the world by speaking his beliefs, even screaming them, as often as possible to whoever would listen. Obama lovingly, tenderly, eases people into his vision for the future, saving us from the shock of being dropped into boiling water progress by gradually boiling us to death teaching us a better way.

- Hitler hated gays and executed them. Obama not only stands up for the freedom to love any gender you want, Obama leads us with his strapping, virile First Something, and by riding a little girl's bicycle, making his marriage an example for M&F, M&M and F&F partnerships!

As I have limited time and talent (or maybe it's just time – yeah, it's just time) I call on you, my brothers, to expand and refine this list as well as provide any graphics you find suitable.
- Lyman DeKoquonut

Now calling the doctor and waking him up on your dime, thanks to ObamaKare!

You didn't mention both are bastards, mommy's boys.

Homosexuality was predominant among Nazi elite, Barry has been down that road too. Hitler totally destroyed Germany, the process is under way in America.I leave the rest to more qualified comrades.

Hitler exhibited a neurotic identification with his own people. He believed that he had been chosen by God to embody the very essence of the Germanic peoples and the “Aryan race,” so that if he were defeated in his reach for world domination there would be no point in allowing them to live on after him.

Obama is exhibiting a neurotic squeamishness towards the American people and has shown to be unfamiliar with Americana. He believes that he has been chosen by the Party to uproot the very essence of the American culture, history, and its leading role in the world, to the point of not allowing America to exist after he's done with it.

P.S. And I took the liberty of illustrating the post above (with a slightly edited image I found online).

Please pardon the "dirty" word.

Oh and uh, I apologize to any turds I may have offended by comparing you to Obama.