Barack the Plumber Orders Comprehensive Plumbing Re-Design

President Obama a.k.a. Barack the Plumber Orders Comprehensive Plumbing Re-Design to Stop Ongoing Flood in Vital Public System.

Having "learned in the news" about a still-rising flood in a vital public-toilet system, President Obama, also known as "Barack the Plumber," promptly issued a decisive Executive Order to the Plumbing Contractor: "First, you've gotta comprehensively redesign this toilet system," to which the plumber replied, "First, we've got to stop the flooding."

HashTag: #BarackThePlumber

We can't say Dirty Harry didn't warn us -- Dirty Harry Meets Dirty Jobs and Mike Rowe:

--KOOK

Yes, I fully understand comrades – first you knock out all the pipes and barriers to ‘undocumented urban effluvium' and let the water invade everywhere..

Then you clean up the mess and more floods in at the same time.. and you clean up the mess that made while more ‘undocumented urban effluvium' invades your space and in the meantime more floods while you work to clean the previous mess and when your done with that you move onto cleaning up that water invasion while you cleaned up the previous mess and then you clean up the mess from that after which you clean up the next mess as more pours in and then you clean that up followed by the cleaning up of what just flowed in as more floods the space you just cleaned and you clean that as more comes in then you have to clean up that mess as more invades the space you just cleaned but you can't stop because as you clean up the mess more comes into mess things up that you have to clean and you continue on cleaning each mess as more floods In that you have to clean which means you have to clean as more floods in and your clean some more with even more flooding in and you have to clean that in the meantime more needs to be cleaned so this is done while more of a mess is created for you to clean and as you clean more floods in that you have to clean and………………

While visiting some of the countless folks I had went to gulags over the years, I came across a man whose face I was unfamiliar with. I asked him what he was in here for. He told me that he was a plumber, who was asked to fix a problem with the Party Committee building faucet. He told that, when asked what the problem was, he responded with, "The whole system needs replacement."
So he got ten years.

Thought Sheriff wrote:While visiting some of the countless folks I had went to gulags over the years, I came across a man whose face I was unfamiliar with. I asked him what he was in here for. He told me that he was a plumber, who was asked to fix a problem with the Party Committee building faucet. He told that, when asked what the problem was, he responded with, "The whole system needs replacement."
So he got ten years.
Pumber is working on getting that website. The project went through many vacuum tubes and punch cards, but with the tape we are going twice as fast. 10 more years to the plan and they will get the website up.

The He is more than qualified to re-design the system Himself. Was he not a pipe smoker organizer in Chicago?
plumbing-2.jpg

"Effluvium in my eyes, effluvium in my nose, effluvium everywhere ... and poor Comrade Monkey trying to put the cork back in."

[color=#C0392B]Lev Termen[/color] struck me as a Manchurian candidate's handler when he wrote:"Effluvium in my eyes, effluvium in my nose, effluvium everywhere ... and poor Comrade Monkey trying to put the cork back in."

I wonder how Lev Termen's machine operates?!

comrade-butt-monkey.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:I wonder how Lev Termen's machine operates?!

Is made in proud USSA tractor factory by strong comrades! Here, having look under hood.

Theremin.jpg

Please to notice large 6 valve engine, made entirely of ideologically sound beets and tin cans.

Even the earlier 4-valve version of the LEV engine is still quite a performer.

tractor junk.jpg

Well ... at least it was.

I heard that Obama called Joe the Plumber for assistance, to which Joe responded, "We have to spread the excrement around."

[color=#C0392B]Lev Termen[/color] was totally bragging on his awesome Theremin Noise Machine when he wrote:Is made in proud USSA tractor factory by strong comrades!

I must confess Dear Comrade Lev... we might be related!!!

Here is my grandfather PapaLeon (not to be confused with Papa Ew Mao Mao) and me practicing on one of his Theremin Noise Machines. We were both members of the bourgeoisie (spit, spit and spit!) but now I am not, of course.
lev-and-putout-in-concert.jpg

I am a professional Theremin player now... Here is my latest album which sold in the hundreds!

spellbound-the-album.jpg

The naive and innocent Comrade Putout wrote:Here is my grandfather PapaLeon (not to be confused with Papa Ew Mao Mao) and me practicing on one of his Theremin Noise Machines.

Comrade Putout,

A "Theremin Noise Machine"? Is that what he called it? Hmmm.... And how often did grandfather ask you to "practice on his machine"? How bout stopping by later and I'll check your plumbing, then you can practice on my machine - it has wheels too!

Rodent-Septic-png.png

Craptek,
Were you aware that Dear Leader's political machine makes free deliveries ?

Obama Gravy Train 2.jpg

Comrade Putout made me blush when she wrote:.
I must confess Dear Comrade Lev... we might be related!!!.

Here is my grandfather PapaLeon (not to be confused with Papa Ew Mao Mao) and me practicing on one of his Theremin Noise Machines. We were both members of the bourgeoisie (spit, spit and spit!) but now I am not, of course..

Dear Comrade Cousin Putout! All is now clear of my dear Uncle "Sparky" Termen's deathbed oration. Calling me to his side, and saying thus, he was: "Lev ... Lev, seek your cousin ... she named for the revolution ..."

Tears in my eyes, I saying, "October Termen? Dance Dance Termen? Yousayyouwanna Termen?"

"... de Mayo ... Putout ..." and then going to join the Choir Invisible at People's Tractor Factory #1 in the sky.

So silly me, getting the Miracle Whip and taking the cat outside I was, until today always thinking strange last request from Uncle Sparky.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hoary legend urban is this.

Once I hear story about girl in Chaplygin. She was being asleep in her bed, when she feel lick on her hand. She thinks it is dog and goes to sleep.

Next morning is when she finds note on dresser with dead head of dog. It says "Capitalists can lick too." She screams.

Father comes upstairs, takes belt off and beats her. Moral of story is daughters should not yell in house like peasant. House of decent worker is not nyekulturny Siberian pigsty!

I worry daughter will never find good Russian husband.

Lev Termen wrote:

Hoary legend urban is this.

Once I hear story about girl in Chaplygin. She was being asleep in her bed, when she feel lick on her hand. She thinks it is dog and goes to sleep.

Next morning is when she finds note on dresser with dead head of dog. It says "Capitalists can lick too." She screams.

Father comes upstairs, takes belt off and beats her. Moral of story is daughters should not yell in house like peasant. House of decent worker is not nyekulturny Siberian pigsty!

I worry daughter will never find good Russian husband.

My personal thanks to Comrade Lev for seriously un-confusing a legend that never made sense. You will find an extra ration of used walnut shells on the lawn to use as decoration.