Starbucks barista goes into a trance during protest

Recently, Starbucks has been in the news in a not so kindly way.

Protesters.jpg

Here is one protestor using a bullhorn to get his point across to the barista.

Starbucks.jpg

Now what do you think Zack was thinking?

Zack2.jpg

We can clearly see that Zack is a white cis-male, most likely a heterosexual carnivorous Christian conservative, and because he's inside Starbucks-- he doesn't have his gun on him, but it's likely in his gas-guzzling truck, acting as a paperweight to his 401k account statement.

He didn't hear a thing, and is incapable of caring.

Comrade Salazarinski,

Tsk, tsk..! You forgot to adjust the "One Way" sign in your image posting. The arrow is now pointing LEFT as required by statute. I hope you appreciate my efforts.*

CC
*Paypal donations accepted

[color=#C0392B]Ivan the Stakhanovets[/color] nailed it when he wrote:We can clearly see that [highlight=#ffff00]Zack is a white cis-male, most likely a heterosexual[/highlight] carnivorous Christian conservative, and because he's inside Starbucks-- he doesn't have his gun on him, but it's likely in his gas-guzzling truck, acting as a paperweight to his 401k account statement.

Ivan was right correct... finally!

Starbucks has been a lot in the news lately but they never learn.

[img]/images/Starbucks_Snowflake_Smoothie_SJW.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Starbucks_MLK_Latte.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Starbucks_Red_Cup_Christmas.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Inauguration_Crowd_Destroying_Starbucks.jpg[/img]

And, finally, one of our very first video productions...

Protest Video: Decadent Drink Weakens Resolve Of The Masses

All corporations are evil, but some are less evil than others...

And last but not least -

Anarchist Meets Governor at Starbucks, Demands Medicaid

[img]/peoples_resource/image/38149[/img]

[img]/peoples_resource/image/38151[/img]

Red Square wrote:Starbucks has been a lot in the news lately but they never learn.

...one of our very first video productions...

Protest Video: Decadent Drink Weakens Resolve Of The Masses

All corporations are evil, but some are less evil than others...

Comrade Square -

You really need to store those old 8mm films out of direct sunlight.

You're welcome,

- SK

Comrade Putout wrote:
[color=#C0392B]Ivan the Stakhanovets[/color] nailed it when he wrote:We can clearly see that [highlight=#ffff00]Zack is a white cis-male, most likely a heterosexual[/highlight] carnivorous Christian conservative, and because he's inside Starbucks-- he doesn't have his gun on him, but it's likely in his gas-guzzling truck, acting as a paperweight to his 401k account statement.

Ivan was right correct... finally!

Maybe that's why Zack had his hands down by his nether-region.

Captain Craptek wrote:Image

Comrade Salazarinski,

Tsk, tsk..! You forgot to adjust the "One Way" sign in your image posting. The arrow is now pointing LEFT as required by statute. I hope you appreciate my efforts.*

CC
*Paypal donations accepted

Captain Craptek, you are right in correcting me. A bottle of Beet Vodka from BETVodka is on the way to you as a gift. It's made in Wisconsin, not the Mother Country, but it's said to be quite good.

BETVodka1.jpg

Now what do you think Zack was thinking?

44655.jpeg

At that moment, Zack might well have been think about what jobs he could have that would be better than getting yelled at with a bullhorn.

Zacks Septic.jpg

One comment on the Peoples Cube™ Facebook page might have stated Zack's feeling at the moment that photo was taken:

Can you imagine being so financially broke that you have to stand there and take that kind of abuse?

Dear Red,

You would be surprised at how many people (0 (zero)) have PM'd me for the full version of one of my favorite images from The Awesome Adventures of Ivan the Stakhanovets. I repost it for the benefit of new comrades and old comrades who may have been drunk when it first came out.

Comrade May

Image .
My personal favorite...

Image .

This will cure all capitalist coffee cravings...

suxbux.jpg

Comedian Bryan Sharpe asked for Free Starbucks Coffee as ‘Reparations for Racism': I'm Tired of Liberals Victimizing Blacks