Barney Frank's Cure for Amerikka: MORE GOVERNMENT!

unclebarney.jpg

Or is it 'mowe gwuverment?

I can't think of a more stirring endorsement of the State. Or a scarier relative than an 'Uncle Bawney'!

GENERAL MOUSEY, I HAVE PAID AND PAID. Should it not be the wealthy paying more taxes? I am happy to live on my beloved benevolent government welfare check, WIC, social security and medicare. I have made MY donations to the beloved Democratic party .

If I must pay more taxes, it'll have to be in beets! Вперёд, к победе коммунизма!

Uncle Bawney look as if he caught his **** in the drawer? Should we notify 911?

btw General, you are looking most spiffy! If you happen to be looking for a lovely, loyal companion, I am have just the little number for you.

barneyfrankfatlady.jpg
"Pay yo taxes or you'll see me getting vewy angwy and stat singing 'Dancing Qween' untiw you pay up."

He might be everyone's creepy uncle, but Unca Bonnie is everyone's uncle, and as such, he cares for us. Vis a vis, is it fair to call it a nanny state?

I am of such relief that he is proud to show is well endowments and get out of those unmanly suites. He is a most robust wo-man, is he not.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:I am of such relief that he is proud to show is well endowments and get out of those unmanly suites. He is a most robust wo-man, is he not.
Everyone has about that same reaction when they see this photo Fraulein.

Comrade fraulein, thank you for your compliment. I am not vain like most cats, but do try to present a spiffy appearance and put my best paw forward!

Meeeeeoooowwww...who is that charming creature? I have no lack of companionship, but perhaps she and I could enjoy a bit of catnip and look at my 12th Century etchings, say around eightish?

Commissar Elliot, I can still see that image after I close my eyes. I am afraid it is enternally seared upon my brain. Blech!

Is not our collective a glorious thing to behold! Here, one of the very architects of our 'housing crisis' is held up as one of the heroes bailing out the poor downtrodden proles. No caviar tastes richer than the knowledge that the ignorant masses are being driven to their knees while cheering for more...

General Mousey-Tongue wrote: Commissar Elliot, I can still see that image after I close my eyes. Perhaps that lovely kitten, or a hundred, would not be enough to purge the vision of Bawney seared upon my brain. Blech!

Is not our collective a glorious thing to behold! Here, one of the very architects of our 'housing crisis' is held up as one of the heroes bailing out the poor downtrodden proles. No caviar tastes richer than the knowledge that the ignorant masses are being driven to their knees while cheering for more...
Glad I could be of help, or perhaps, harm, to your brain General Mousey-Tounge.

Also, don't you love the irony, the second part? What about the Tea Baggers? I suppose though that will be taken care of shortly. Hooray for agitprop and the Current Truth.

Comrades it is once a again a glorious achievement for Chairman Zero and the administration. The hits just keep coming. What a great time to be alive and progressive in Amerikkka <tingle tingle>! The AP state run media provides a few clues as to some of the wonderful new powers granted to Chairman Zero's soon to be formed enforcement bureau and council. Chairman Zero's government power continues to grow in great leaps and bounds! A piece-by-piece guide to financial overhaul law For example: The law provides an orderly way to close big companies. Companies the council feels could eventually pose a threat must write a "funeral plan." If regulators decide a company is endangering the system, they could dismantle it and sell off the pieces Our big government can now close down private enterprise they feel is endangering the proletariat. Again, Chairman Zero spreads his mighty wings of protection over the common prole. Capitalism will no longer need to be feared for the dreadful force of oppression it once was. I cannot stop myself, the tears simply stream down from this brilliance. Hail Obama!