Bash Science Finding Tea-Partiers Smarter than Progressives

Comrades, we all must immediately condemn, suppress, attack and undermine all reports of the scientific study at Yale showing that Tea-Partiers have better cognitive skills and knowledge on issues involving science than do Progressives.

As Progressives, we know our interpretations of science are infallibly correct and that Tea Partiers are "Flat-Earthers" and deniers of scientific knowledge, so we thus also know that this Yale study is bogus, announced at Yale by someone who obviously must be a Koch Brothers mole.

Fortunately for us, none of OUR media is reporting the results of this study, so the only people likely to learn about it are the scientifically ignorant Tea Partiers who watch FoxNews or visit Breitbart.Com or the Drudge Report.

--KOOK

The Jivaro tribes of South America are the shrunken head experts. Did American Ivy League universities borrow their technology?

It is obvious that the Tea Party has infiltrated all progressive mediums. Although they are complete morons, and glorious leader obama is the smartest person on the planet, the Tea Party has affected one of the greatest cons with this blatantly absurd misinformation "study."

I shall now debunk this sorry attempt at an academic study.

Filthy bedwetting teabaggers have made a feeble attempt at "credibility" Observe the right side of the photo. Opposite the Leadership of this great Kollective is a photo of a Womyn, a Latino, and two men of color...

Where is Sarah Palin? Where is George Bush <spit> ? Herman Cain? Rick Perry? Ted Cruz?

Alas, the TRUE Teaparty was not represented. Move along. nothing to see here

Tut-tut, pshaw, harrumph and humbug, not to mention RAAAACIST! If anything more needs to be said beyond MSNBC it must be outpointed that the "science" compared could only be the "science" involved in pushing old grannies off of cliffs, binding women in binders, burning crosses, condemning people to die and otherwise being Bushitlerish. This is NOT science. So, we win. FORWARD!

Dedhedvedev wrote:The Jivaro tribes of South America are the shrunken head experts. Did American Ivy League universities borrow their technology?

Dedhedvedev wrote:The Jivaro tribes of South America are the shrunken head experts. Did American Ivy League universities borrow their technology?

The short (and Progressive) answer to your question is "yes." When late-1960s radicals completed their long-overdue takeover of academia, they recognized and promptly began implementing their Progressively Educational Transformation (PET ™) Theories, which recognize that a compact brain is more efficient than a brain made larger by the tendency to also contain a broad range of independent, unprogressive thoughts and ideas. The shrinking of brains (by excising such neural surplusage) is a necessary first step towards making society Fully Unifyingly Kollectively Egalatarianly Utopianly Progressive (FUKEDUP ™).

There is a technical re-evolution under weigh which sheds light on its biological equivalent (i.e., the PET theory for the FUKEDUP transformation): By the late 1970s, our technological prowess had created DTE 1.0 (Dummy Terminal Era 1.0) in which the masses could gain limited access to advanced computational power via dummy-terminal connections to The Mainframe, but not coincentally coinciding with an election in 1980, the advent of autonomous access to stand-alone computational power in the form of desktops (and later laptops) ended DTE 1.0 and began to spawn uncontrollable degrees of independent computational activities and powers (the Independent Computational Era or ICE 1.0). This spawned a challenge to the Progressivism inherent in DTE 1.0, which spawned what Progressives knew would be a long-term project to make the concept of the DTE "hot" enough to "melt" ICE 1.0 and thereby usher-in DTE 2.0. The "hot" concept was to promote as cultural "coolness" the reliance upon re-directing exponentially increasing computational power into ever-decreasingly smaller devices primarily utilizing computational power to connect them to something called "the Cloud" (as the new name for the MainFrame) with the seductive promise that the small devices would enable their users to create and maintain all their data "in the Cloud" and thereby relieve themselves of the incovenience and responsibility of directly maintaining their own data completely on their own devices. Thus, the Cloud has ushered in the new DTE 2.0 (also known as "Dummy-User Harmony 1.0 or "DUH 1.0"). Thus, the increasingly ubiquitous reliance upon the Cloud is already paying rich dividends in restoring the Progressivism of the MainFrame control that created DTE 1.0. For purposes of such MainFrame (Progressive) control of information, smaller devices (like smaller brains the PET Theories) have now eradicated ICE 1.0 and replaced it with the Progresive DTE 2.0.

--KOOK

Kulak Rock wrote:It is obvious that the Tea Party has infiltrated all progressive mediums. Although they are complete morons, and glorious leader obama is the smartest person on the planet, the Tea Party has affected one of the greatest cons with this blatantly absurd misinformation "study."

Fear not Comrade Kulak, reports of this study will NEVER see the light of day in OUR MEDIA because to permit such exposure would threaten our grip on the minds of the LIVs. Instead, results of this study will be reported only in media to which the HIV's (Tea-Partiers) pay attention -- i.e., FoxNews, Breitbart, HotAir, Ace, Daily Caller, etc.

--KOOK

Tovarichi wrote: ... Where is Sarah Palin? Where is George Bush <spit> ? Herman Cain? Rick Perry? Ted Cruz? Alas, the TRUE Teaparty was not represented. Move along. nothing to see here

My Dear Comrade Tovarichi,

You have missed the cleverness of the Koch-Brothers mole in designing this agit-prop illustration of the results of this study: To falsely convey the Tea-Party as having the breadth of range from Marco Rubio and Krisi Noem to Allen West and Ben Carson. My highy reliable sources enable me to know the Mole wanted to include Trey Gowdy (or Ted Cruz) instead of Marko Rubio and Nikki Haley (or Sarah Palin) instead of Kristi Noem. But the Mole cleverly wanted to convey (to LIVs) what we Progressives know to be a false view that "the" Tea Party is enlarging rather than shrinking. That's a particularly insidious aspect of this Koch-Mole propaganda.

--KOOK

Anyer Marx wrote:Tut-tut, pshaw, harrumph and humbug, not to mention RAAAACIST! If anything more needs to be said beyond MSNBC it must be outpointed that the "science" compared could only be the "science" involved in pushing old grannies off of cliffs, binding women in binders, burning crosses, condemning people to die and otherwise being Bushitlerish. This is NOT science. So, we win. FORWARD!

Comrade Anyer Marx,

You are so right. Just as we Progressives must recognize that (as in ObamaCare), "the law" is what President Obama says is "the law," we also recognize that in Science (as in Global Warming a.k.a. Climate Change), "the science" is what President Obama and Al Gore say it is, and anything else is scientific heresy.

--KOOK

KOOK wrote:
Tovarichi wrote: ... Where is Sarah Palin? Where is George Bush <spit> ? Herman Cain? Rick Perry? Ted Cruz? Alas, the TRUE Teaparty was not represented. Move along. nothing to see here

My Dear Comrade Tovarichi,

You have missed the cleverness of the Koch-Brothers mole in designing this agit-prop illustration of the results of this study: To falsely convey the Tea-Party as having the breadth of range from Marco Rubio and Krisi Noem to Allen West and Ben Carson. My highy reliable sources enable me to know the Mole wanted to include Trey Gowdy (or Ted Cruz) instead of Marko Rubio and Nikki Haley (or Sarah Palin) instead of Kristi Noem. But the Mole cleverly wanted to convey (to LIVs) what we Progressives know to be a false view that "the" Tea Party is enlarging rather than shrinking. That's a particularly insidious aspect of this [highlight=#FFFF00]Koch-Mole[/highlight] propaganda.

--KOOK

I think this "Koch-Mole" thing lives in a hole at the base of my tree! I will investigate this after breakfast and get back to you. Thanks for the tip!