Battle of the Fluke: HHS enters War on Women, changes logo

Obama's Department of Health and Human Services jumps into the fray by changing emblem from "Eagle of Soaring Prices" to "Woodpecker of Reproductive Justice"

I don't know how long this will last, but just in case I added this little "Battle of the Fluke" icon to the clipart library, accessible through the Editor for the Rich.

I'm confused...what kind of a slut Fluke is she? My dictionary lists several kinds, although being parasites, they all clearly match her characteristics.

So, the question is: what kind of a fluke is Fluke?

There are many different types of flukes. These include blood flukes, which can cause blood clots; fish flukes, which come from eating undercooked fish; liver flukes; lung flukes, which cause a persistent cough; intestinal flukes; lymph flukes; and pancreatic flukes. A parasite feeds off the nutrients provided by the host that it has infected. Flukes have external suckers that they use to leech the nutrients. They are microscopic in size and can lay up to 100,000 eggs in a day once they have infected a host.

fluke.jpg

I like onion flukes with my liver flukes. I also like corn flukes for breakfast.

Comrade Peabody. I believe she must be a lung fluke. They are hermaphrodites and that is why the government must give her a constant supply of contraception.

Glorious grazhdanka Doctor -- Might it be that her possibly being a hermaphrodite means that when such personages scream "go screw yourself" to others (e.g., us?) they are in fact engaging in psychological projection? Do they really want us to reproduce further?

It is so confusing...

Bozhe moi!

Dearest HHS Kommissar, Should not it be 'pecker wood of reproductive justice'? Checking now for a wood fluke. Yes, a wood fluke sucks the unyeilding hardness from the hardest wood. Wood fluke, Sandra fluke-whatever.

Image Can this man play the wood fluke? Let's have a fluke-off!

Woodpecker Of Reproductive Justice Is Looking For A Few Good Men.

Navigator, I denounce your sexist homophobic statement. The woodpecker of reproductive justice would not be limited to one side of the fence. (granted, the reproductive part may be waived in certain instances, for the good of the party or for a good party, but that's off topic.)

Any womyn that needs 3000 US dollars worth of contraceptives couldn't be satisfied with just men.

Such narrow minded thinking is what got us Don't Ask Don't Tell (disregard the fact that it was Comrade Clinton who signed it into policy) so we could blame its faults on George Bush.

Now, sit back and watch; Sandra's second shift is pulling into the parking lots and lining up...

Lymph fluke? She sounds more like a Nymph fluke to me.

Tovarichi wrote:Navigator, I denounce your sexist homophobic statement.
In view of your complaint, Tovarichi, I offer the following compromise:Woodpecker Of Reproductive Justice Is Looking For A Few Good Species.

Nicely done, Navigator. Barkeep! Vodka for my comrade the Navigator!

Tovarichi wrote: Any womyn that needs 3000 US dollars worth of contraceptives couldn't be satisfied with just men.

We must have the Hildo Hydra 7.1 flown in for them.

Comrades,

Those of us who grew up listening to "Animal Stories" on Chicago's WLS will no doubt be wondering why Obama's fellow Windy City resident, but non-blowhard, Hugh G. Rexion is not standing tall with President Obama. After all, Hugh did have a noteworthy and much sought-after red-headed woodpecker, which might have once been named Randy, that would clearly be a suitable familiar given the new HHS logo and clear indicator of his eco-awareness.

Snow fluke...not sure if it's usable as a party slogan or label, but it just came to mind.

comrades you see it dont matter what kinda fluke it is , we can all agree that it is a parasite,and should be removed.wink wink nudge nudge

Princess Nookie wrote:Snow fluke...not sure if it's usable as a party slogan or label, but it just came to mind.
The only way to put "snow" and "fluke" in one sentence is by referring to a snow job.

Once again, I must denounce the misuse of this term...

THIS, IS A FLUKE!
fluke.gif

THESE ARE SEVERAL FLUKES!
synchrodolphins09.gif

I SHOULD KNOW!
sistersmiles04.gif
(Hey Boss, Check out my teeth... I just had 'em cleaned!)

Phsthtsssthht!
Sister Massively Opiated