Beach Evacuated After 'Energy Release' Injures Woman

CNN - July 11, 2015, Narragansett, RI: Saturday was not the peaceful day of sunbathing and relaxation that Salty Brine Beach locals had come to expect. Without warning, the beach was rocked by an explosion and the sound of screaming children, as horrified onlookers watched a 50-year-old woman blown from her lounger only to land painfully on the rocks of a nearby jetty. Witnesses agree there was an explosion but specific details are still unclear.

One teenager claimed she heard a muffled “BOOM” followed by the sight of a middle-aged woman soaring high overhead and landing face down among the jetty boulders. "It was, like, totally awesome!" the girl said.

Others were more specific in describing the unusual event. Mahmud Khan Puladeen and his friend Karim Buzarjomehri were farther down the beach building a sand-facsimile of a high yield nuclear device when they heard the explosion.

"It wasn't like the sound of C4, TNT, or any M6 detonated devices I've ever heard," said Mahmud, adding, "We looked around after everyone left and couldn't find any shock tube, detonating cord, or delay connectors. But we are not experts, we know nothing of such devices."

Boom Beach.jpg

Even as ATF, DHS, and other officials search for answers, a second - possibly related - event near Boston has been posted -- Is there a connection?

Is that the same news anchor who referred to the half crazed gunmen shooting automatic weapons in a town a few weeks ago as brave and courageous? Either way, she's hot.

Hillarys Beach Detonator.jpg

BREAKING: Investigators believe that this photo, taken earlier in the day may hold valuable clues to explaining the 'exploding beach chair' phenomenon.

Komrade P,

First of all, I saw nothing. Also, someone with a fatter, heavier butt is required on the plunger. What bothers me, though, is why Queen Hillary is wondering around the beach in that hideous nightgown.

Be thankful it's not the Stars and Stripes bikini outfit, comrade Tree Rat. That would cause a voluntary beach evacuation, I do believe.

Was there a Confederate swimsuit at the scene that could have sparked the explosion?

Confederate_Swimsuit.jpg

Greenpeace is reporting a sighting of a most rare cankled blue whale washed ashore that needed pushing back into the surf... What fortuitous timing!

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Greenpeace is reporting a sighting of a most rare cankled blue whale washed ashore that needed pushing back into the surf... What fortuitous timing!

C'mon Ivan! We all know you like to "release" your "energy" all the time! I have some special camera footage, and we all know about your obsession with "dungeons" and digging long tunnels to them.