Beautiful... Simply Beautiful

Seldom do I collapse in a fit of tears and its not often we have the opportunity to witness such unabashed and beautiful devotion to the collective spirit of Chairman Obama! My feline roommate hasn't left his litter box library since its glorious viewing!

In the spirit of Comrade Whoopie who dutifully abides by the Leninka edict.

THE ONLY link to beautiful Music.

Reich wingers should be ashamed of their ignorance.

I denounce that school for promoting religion under the guise of music and for promoting music under the guise of whatever it was they were playing....poorly

wait a minute.

I need time to denounce, something

I denounce Sammy Hagar for general lameness, fagging Van Halen and fagging Van Halen one mo' gain,

. Until Eddie V took over the fagness...

VH once was glorious,,,

Leninka be damned!

Gloriously glorious (HURL). I wonder whether great Leader pronounced youth-corps as 'core' as CORPSE, again?

I do love these young "fascist-styled Obama youth corps" . . . and btw, are we to pronounce it "corpse" or "core"? Has anyone gotten the directive?!

I denounce all the denouncing.

Fraulein, there you go denouncing the denouncing again. Normally the firing squad aims for the heart. But with each new thought crime they lower their sights a little more. Don't make it worse for yourself.

Buffoon, it's ok to post YouTube vids in the comments section. It slows down access to the People's Blog homepage when you use one to start a thread because it takes time for the People's Blog page to go to YouTube for the video screen. The more vids, the longer it takes to load the page. Delays on the comments pages don't affect everyone who visits like delays on the People's Blog homepage would.

Well, said, comrade Whoopie. . . I undenounce all the denouncing.

The phrase, "Denounce denouncing!" is catchy, especially when marching in place or up a hill [in lock-step with billions of like-minded comrades, of course]. At least, that's what I heard some pseudo-intellectual say during the soiree after a recent screening of Metropolis. This is undeniable in that it is hearsay.

The bunker is coming along fine, thank you.

The Metropolis - glorious, progressive movie! Another film by Herr Tom Hanks, is it not? I love that he's finally outed himself... I just loath, and denounce, close fascist.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Buffoon, it's ok to post YouTube vids in the comments section. It slows down access to the People's Blog homepage when you use one to start a thread because it takes time for the People's Blog page to go to YouTube for the video screen. The more vids, the longer it takes to load the page. Delays on the comments pages don't affect everyone who visits like delays on the People's Blog homepage would.

Muchas Danke for the tip Comrade Whoopie, should the rations of Serf Schlitz continue, so shall I.... Obama willing.

Insert drunken fool classic rock youtube post below...

Until then, there's this. (that I pray doesn't ruin The Cube's G rating)......

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Well, said, comrade Whoopie. . . I undenounce all the denouncing.

Thank Stalin! My Rural Community Farm College professor requires a daily denouncing for a passing grade. How unprog to make ones grades based on merit dontcha think? Wish me luck comrades in my pursuit of an Associates Degree in Denunciation...

In case the professor is watching, I denounce the man shown below...

Dear Comrade Buffoon, as grand as your college prof sounds in requiring your "daily denouncing" (this build such Prog character, especially when compared to the unfairness of grading) I am afraid I must denounce you for the exploitative picture of those sluttycomrades bazoomas. In fact, this calls for a Double Denouncing.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Dear Comrade Buffoon, as grand as your college prof sounds in requiring your "daily denouncing" (this build such Prog character, especially when compared to the unfairness of grading) I am afraid I must denounce you for the exploitative picture of those sluttycomrades bazoomas. In fact, this calls for a Double Denouncing.

Apologies Fraulein Pulloskies, having spent many years in Gulag for hoarding, I have to try extra hard to be PC socially acceptable.

Obama willing, I'll get there...

Hoarding. Well, that explains it all although, dear Comrade Buffoon, I hadn't realized dear Leader allowed whoring in the gulag. How Progressive of him! But, I am certainly relieved no one approached me to participate in such an undertaking. gasp

I hate being late to a party! By the time I finished reading everyone's post, I completely forgot the original post.

Comrade Buffoon, with all of the different links you posted up there, you gave me a Link-gasm. By the time I had clicked on all of the links, I was thoroughly satisfied and filled with glorious music hailing Dear Leader.

Whoring? (spit spit), why that's the original form capitalism!