What civility means

[img]/images/various_uploads/Bully_Democrat_Civility.jpg[/img]

Hillary Clinton: ‘Civility Can Start Again' if Democrats Win House and/or Senate

Hillary said, “You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about. That's why I believe if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and/or the Senate, that's when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing that the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength.”

Because 'civility' means that everyone gets along and no one is allowed to disrupt the peace & tranquility of our Paradise with reactionary ideas, or anything else that doesn't agree 100% with the Current Truth™!

Isn't it wonderful to have our betters thinking for us, instead of having to do it ourselves? Why, isn't Hillary (PBUH) starting to sound just like Commissarka Pinkie here?

I A guy I knew here at a nearby collective farm almost had convincing evidence that Commissarka Pinkie actually IS our Beloved MTE, Hillary Rodham The First.

The data trail led beautifully to an unofficial and unsecure server in a bathroom in Nueva York, that just as I SOMEBODY was about to overturn that last rock for evidence to crawl out from under, the server was wiped--"like with a cloth or something." That and a threatening pop-up from the NSA ground that search to a screeching halt.

The world will never know.

And you all know what I stand for. Money, money, money, money, money!

DEMSPEAK: The meaning of "civility" is the absence of opposition to Democrats.

Comrades, it's a good thing we are immune from negative sanctions and the rules do not apply to us. Civil unrest by those of you paid to be butt-hurt must continue until our next election victory, when we can again punish every bitter, clinging, thought criminal who votes Rethuglikkkan. Continue to abridge their so called "freedom of speech" by enforcing our own, and remember, nobody will do anything about what we say or demand, or do.

Want the riots to stop and peace in the land?

Easy. Vote Beto Democrat.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote: Want the riots to stop and peace in the land?
I do not understand. Why would anyone want this?

Mob? What Mob? Lack of civility? What lack of civility? Yesterday during a discussion of midterm voters' motivation levels, CNN anchor Brooke Baldwin cut off commentator Matt Lewis when he said, “I believe it's the overreaction of the left. When you see people like Ted Cruz getting chased out of restaurants by a mob, when you see — ”
“Oh, you're not going to use the mob word here,” Baldwin interjected.

Hey CNN: Organized Groups Screaming At You In Public Is The Definition Of A Mob

ЦНН_Моб.jpg

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Image
Comrades, it's a good thing we are immune from negative sanctions and the rules do not apply to us. Civil unrest by those of you paid to be butt-hurt must continue until our next election victory, when we can again punish every bitter, clinging, thought criminal who votes Rethuglikkkan. Continue to abridge their so called "freedom of speech" by enforcing our own, and remember, nobody will do anything about what we say or demand, or do.

Want the riots to stop and peace in the land?

Easy. Vote Beto Democrat.
I wonder if the she-beast will ever go away......Image

Hillary said, “You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about...."

... "OK, the ground rules have been agreed upon by both teams. It's a beautiful November day for an election, not a hacker in the election machine, and we're ready for the coin toss to determine who gets to kick, and who gets kicked. It appears ... yes, the West Coast Liberals have lost the toss and the entire team is having a group hug, the ref has called a penalty for delay of game, and it appears that the kickoff will be occurring inside the 50 yard line on the Liberal side of the field. Always remember, folks, it's just a game and don't go keying cars with bumper stickers belonging to the other team in the parking lot afterward. Try to be civil with the liberal bastards. And here comes the kickoff, setting the stage not only in Washington but indeed the entire country for the next two years ..."

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:I A guy I knew here at a nearby collective farm almost had convincing evidence that Commissarka Pinkie actually IS our Beloved MTE, Hillary Rodham The First.

The data trail led beautifully to an unofficial and unsecure server in a bathroom in Nueva York, that just as I SOMEBODY was about to overturn that last rock for evidence to crawl out from under, the server was wiped--"like with a cloth or something." That and a threatening pop-up from the NSA ground that search to a screeching halt.

The world will never know.