Because...

Wait!?! They are looking for prostitutes? They must be specific on when they get paid to be laid.

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:... They're starting to run out of goats virgins up there in Paradise!

Islamic State Steps Up Recruitment of ‘Sex Jihadists'

image_goats.jpg
The Potential for a spectacular Show Trial is sending a tingle down my leg, Comrades!
Exhibit A: https://roguejew.blogspot.ca/p/who-are-these-jewish-republicans.html The kind of caveman mentality and Exhibit B: "honesty" provided through the Triggering photo which Comrade Mikhail Lysenkomann has supplied as an evidence can only bring The Collective closer to our fellow moehamadite Comrades, for the love of Lenin and our Collective disapproval of conserving Bushes.

Exhibit C: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/andrewbrown/2009/aug/10/religion-george-bush

Hammer and Loupe wrote:Wait!?! They are looking for prostitutes?
No, because they have no intention of paying them, Comrade Hammer. I think they might be looking for Sandra Fluke, though.

Comrade LevaP: WOH! I had no idea that I had used a photo from such a disgusting, Reich-wing, Zionist site.

The Real Story is the one I linked from Breitbart. I was looking for a photo of some "love goats" -- preferably dressed in burquas -- to go along with the post, did a Google Image search, and picked that photo. I never actually visited the site.

If Comrade Red Square feels like it, perhaps he could draw a picture of "love goats" (or Sandra Fluke!) in a burqua for us...

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:
If Comrade Red Square feels like it, perhaps he could draw a picture of "love goats" (or Sandra Fluke!) in a burqua for us...

Hopefully he that is Most Equal of us all remembers to be inclusive by remembering that chickens are the new scapegoats....
Chicken Scapegoat cubed.JPG

LevaP wrote:
Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:... They're starting to run out of goats virgins up there in Paradise!

Islamic State Steps Up Recruitment of ‘Sex Jihadists'

image_goats.jpg
The Potential for a spectacular Show Trial is sending a tingle down my leg, Comrades!
Exhibit A: https://roguejew.blogspot.ca/p/who-are-these-jewish-republicans.html The kind of caveman mentality and Exhibit B: "honesty" provided through the Triggering photo which Comrade Mikhail Lysenkomann has supplied as an evidence can only bring The Collective closer to our fellow moehamadite Comrades, for the love of Lenin and our Collective disapproval of conserving Bushes.

Exhibit C: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/andrewbrown/2009/aug/10/religion-george-bush

[highlight=#fafefd]"Seventy-five percent of Jewish Americans are liberal, and a good portion of them are to the left of that."

I know this to be true and it AMAZES me.

Never doubt prophecy from the God of Abraham.[/highlight]

Luke 21:24 These words are RED.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:

Oh good Lenin, since we've sunk this low, why not a reference to [h4][highlight=#fdfeff]Matthew 23:37 ?[/highlight][/h4][/color][/font][center][highlight=#fdfeff]
[/highlight][/center][/b]
Worry not Comrades, i have been trained and am equipped to handle the words of my fellow jew, Jebus, as a cat plays with a mouse....
bhl bnai.JPG

LevaP wrote:

Oh good Lenin, since we've sunk this low, why not a reference to [h4][highlight=#fdfeff]Matthew 23:37 ?[/highlight][/h4][/color][/font][center][highlight=#fdfeff]
Worry not Comrades, i have been trained and am equipped to handle the words of my fellow jew, Jebus, as a cat plays with a mouse....
bhl bnai.JPG

I'm just not all that familiar with Jebus but I am familiar with Mathew 23:39. It's not called sinking Comrade.

LevaP wrote:

Oh good Lenin, since we've sunk this low, why not a reference to[h4][highlight=#fdfeff]Matthew 23:37 ?[/highlight][/h4][/color][/font][center][highlight=#fdfeff]
bhl bnai.JPG

I'm just not all that familiar with Jebus but I am familiar with Mathew 23:39. It's not called sinking Comrade.

I may or may not be dealing with a test from the Central Committee, though it would not matter, for as i stated truthfully, i am equipped. Therefor "Clara" i shall amuse you and see this story that you present to it's Logical conclusion....

So, this jew Jebus is said to have stated, as you pointed us to, what is written in Matthew 23:39, .....then what happened?
It has been said that this jew Jebus then rode an Ass into town, children were being childish and the most equal Pharisees and Scribes were made to be indignant by the acts of the self-centered jew called Jebus and the childish children and they questioned Jebus and politely asked him to control his unruly fanclub, to which Jebus responded by referring to himself in Matthew 21:16 as though he were the one spoken of by David the Psalmist in Psalm 8:3, which is in Fact a Psalm in praise of Yahvé. Can you imagine attempting such a juxtaposition being made by a prole human? Are we to ignore Isaiah 13:6?[table][tr][td]Is 13:6-[/td][td]Hurlez car il est proche, le jour de Yahvé, il arrive comme une dévastation de Shaddaï.[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
Then, with no regard to[START][highlight=#fefefe]Debbie Wasserman Schultz's[/highlight][/START]legacy of Inclusion™,this jewboy Jebus insisted that he alone was "The Way and The Life" and that no one could reach "His Father" but through him, alone.
Well, as history has dutifully recorded, the Collective had a vote and democracy prevailed as the culprit Jebus had such a Show Trial coming to him and to his death, by Roman hands, he went......end of that tale, welcome to the current year!

Hail The Many Titted Imperial Empress, Long Live The Cube!

[/td][/tr][/table]

LevaP wrote:[center][highlight=#fdfeff]
bhl bnai.JPG

I'm just not all that familiar with Jebus but I am familiar with Mathew 23:39. It's not called sinking Comrade.[/quote]
I may or may not be dealing with a test from the Central Committee, though it would not matter, for as i stated truthfully, i am equipped. Therefor "Clara" i shall amuse you and see this story that you present to it's Logical conclusion....

So, this jew Jebus is said to have stated, as you pointed us to, what is written in Matthew 23:39, .....then what happened?
It has been said that this jew Jebus then rode an Ass into town, children were being childish and the most equal Pharisees and Scribes were made to be indignant by the acts of the self-centered jew called Jebus and the childish children and they questioned Jebus and politely asked him to control his unruly fanclub, to which Jebus responded by referring to himself in Matthew 21:16 as though he were the one spoken of by David the Psalmist in Psalm 8:3, which is in Fact a Psalm in praise of Yahvé. Can you imagine attempting such a juxtaposition being made by a prole human? Are we to ignore Isaiah 13:6?[table][tr][td]Is 13:6-[/td][td]Hurlez car il est proche, le jour de Yahvé, il arrive comme une dévastation de Shaddaï.[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
Then, with no regard to[START][highlight=#fefefe]Debbie Wasserman Schultz's[/highlight][/START]legacy of Inclusion™,this jewboy Jebus insisted that he alone was "The Way and The Life" and that no one could reach "His Father" but through him, alone.
Well, as history has dutifully recorded, the Collective had a vote and democracy prevailed as the culprit Jebus had such a Show Trial coming to him and to his death, by Roman hands, he went......end of that tale, welcome to the current year!

Hail The Many Titted Imperial Empress, Long Live The Cube!

[/td][/tr][/table][/quote]

Thank you so much for teaching me what 'Jebus' is. Somehow in however many years I have been here I have managed to NEVER see a single millisecond of an episode of The Simpsons. Don't know how that happened actually.

"welcome to the current year!"

Have you ever seen a bank smoked?

Have you ever seen a bank smoked?
Today, on that topic, "Je suis americain", and pleading da5th...

On-Topic :
Hightech meets Cupid – alias good old FLIR at work (FLIR : Forward Looking Infrared) :
(nothing bloody here, no ISIS horrors at all – just pet lovers may feel, say, uneasy)

Mystery item No. 1