Ben Jealous supports Bernie!

Jealousy_Quote.png
Comrades! I truly thought our glorious gulag was moving into the world of email lists for a few seconds. I received an email from someone named Ben Jealous who is supporting Commissar Bernie Sanders to be the next Dear Leader.

I am on some of Bernie's mailing lists and I wondered if perhaps the People's Cube had taken over Bernie's campaign. But this one came from MoveOn.org.

While I thought the name might have been sort of a fictional character parody to summarize the needs envy and class warfare of the good proles, apparently it is a real person who says he is a civil rights activist. His full name is Benjamin Todd Jealous. Perhaps he is a glorious Community Organizer™ like our current Dear Leader.

The world of next Tuesday is upon us, Comrades!

Ben_Jealous_Flyer.jpg

When in doubt about a comrade, check DiscoverTheNetworks.org -

BEN JEALOUS

• President/CEO of the NAACP
  • Compared the Tea Party to the White Citizens Council, an American white supremacist organization formed in 1954
In September 2008 Jealous was elected president of the NAACP. At the organization's annual convention in 2010, he characterized the Tea Party movement as a white supremacist phenomenon: “Here comes the genetic descendent of the White Citizens Council, burst from its coffin, carrying signs and slogans like ‘Lynch Barack Hussein Obama.'” In the media firestorm that ensued, Jealous declared, inaccurately: “For more than a year we've watched as Tea Party members have called congressmen the N-word, have called congressmen the F-word. We see them carry racist signs and whenever it happens, the membership tries to shirk responsibility.”

In 2012 Jealous claimed that a series of Voter ID laws that recently had been passed in several states were, like the Jim Crow laws and poll taxes of an earlier era, manifestations of a “rising tide of voting suppression” that sought “to encode discrimination into law.” He warned that America was again facing “Selma and Montgomery times,” that “our democracy is literally under attack from within,” and that nothing less than “the battle to preserve democracy itself” was at stake. In March of that year, Jealous and the NAACP went so far as to take their arguments against Voter ID laws to the United Nations Human Rights Council. “In the past twelve months,” Jealous lamented around that time, “more U.S. states have passed more laws pushing more U.S. citizens out of the ballot box than in any year in the past century.”

Jealous resigned as NAACP president at the end of 2013. The following year, he became a senior partner at Kapor Capital, an Oakland-based firm that aims to “leverage information technology” for progressive “social impact” on behalf of “underrepresented communities.” He also joined the Center for American Progress as a senior fellow.

He is Korrect about the voter ID laws. They really ARE trying to suppress the minority vote.

They want to limit The Oppressed and minorities to only ONE VOTE each per election.

The hate is unbelievable.

Of all the JEALOUSY memes I like this one the best.

Jealousy_Babes_Boobs.jpg

Red Square wrote:Of all the JEALOUSY memes I like this one the best.

Jealousy_Babes_Boobs.jpg

Squirrel's eye view:

Why is she jealous of the blonds earings? I say, "Just get yourself a bigger pair, honey!"...geesh...

[color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] expected us to believe him when he wrote:
Squirrel's eye hand view...

(I fixed it Captain!)

I found the original image...

Image .
Lev just couldn't resist...

Image .
If you click below... you're gonna be disappointed in either me or Ivan!

Mystery item No. 1

When I posted the picture of the babes I was afraid this would happen. Can we elevate the discussion with more inspirational material?

Red Square wrote:When I posted the picture of the babes I was afraid this would happen. Can we elevate the discussion with more inspirational material?

What about our gynecomastia-afflicted Komrades? Do the two cancel out or do we give them free stuff while we blame them for everything up to and including the death of Santa Klaus which occurred on December 31st, 1999 at 11:59:59 PM?