Betrayed by the UN (Secret Memo for IP Members)

Esteemed and Most Equal Inner Party Comrades,
We have been betrayed by our "comrades" at the UN on two counts:
First, they have decided to take action against our dear Libyan comrade and fellow soldier in the People's Struggle against imperialism and capitalism. The UN acts as if there was something wrong with a maniacal dictator bent on murdering his own people in large numbers. Of course we were expecting meaningless resolutions, but not action. What has gone wrong with People's foremost safe haven for terrorists and petty dictators? HOW did this happen? Purges can't begin soon enough.
Secondly, and worse, they have blown Dear Leader's cover. He put on a show of exceptional leadership by saying we would wait on the UN to tell us what to do. So far, so good. We fully expected our comrades to deliberate thus giving Comrade Gadaffy precious time to liberate his ungrateful masses. Dear Leader could say to the raving maniacs in the TEA Party that he wanted to take action, but, darn it, the UN said no, so America's hands are tied. Thanks to this latest catastrophe, Dear Leader is compelled to take concrete action. He will have to put off bracketing the NBA, golfing, and sight seeing, and who knows what other activities he's entitled to pursue. Now Dear Leader is forced to help bring down one of the most admirable champions of the People in our generation, and may be even compelled to do something decisive.
This cannot stand! Think, comrades! We must take action before it's too late, and stop this Bushborne virus in the UN before the rest of us are threatened and all we've accomplished is turned back to the Dark Age of liberty and prosperity.
Yours in the Struggle for the Little Guy™,
Komissar Blogunov

This is not a problem. We must, from time to time, through our friends under the bus for political expediency.

Obama is doing his very best to sound really serious. Or he might stomp his wittle feet or something.

obaby.jpg

This is so sad. It's about Aligning the World with the Forces of Change. As we all know Dear Leader initiated the greatest Change in the History of mankind with his ascension to the highest office in the US. He was crystal clear about this even in his campaign. It's the Change that matters Comrades and only that.

Just look at the new USSA, are we not so much better off than before Change? Could we even say the USSA? Dear Leader is doing his best to show the rest of the World the benefits of his greatest wisdom: Change. It so sad that Comrade Gadaffy just doesn't get it that. The UN doesn't get it. If only these so called leaders would just follow the path he has so generously given the World, the Glorious Progressive World of Next Tuesday could be a reality right now...sigh...We can only Hope that someday, just someday that Glorious Day will come.

Whoda Thunkit???

The UN of all things. Just blows my mind all over the place.

is nothing sacred sure anymore????

Grigori E.R. wrote:This is so sad. It's about Aligning the World with the Forces of Change. As we all know Dear Leader initiated the greatest Change in the History of mankind with his ascension to the highest office in the US. He was crystal clear about this even in his campaign. It's the Change that matters Comrades and only that.

Just look at the new USSA, are we not so much better off than before Change? Could we even say the USSA? Dear Leader is doing his best to show the rest of the World the benefits of his greatest wisdom: Change. It so sad that Comrade Gadaffy just doesn't get it that. The UN doesn't get it. If only these so called leaders would just follow the path he has so generously given the World, the Glorious Progressive World of Next Tuesday could be a reality right now...sigh...We can only Hope that someday, just someday that Glorious Day will come.

You're absolutely korrect, comrade Grigori. Dear Leader was all about the glorious Change™. And without 8 years of the profane Bushitler regime to draw a contrast, this Change™ of the New World Order™; The Progressive World of Next Tuesday™, would look a drab shade of grey. Dear Leader is only exercising his infinite amount of patience with the world leaders that still need to get up to speed. He patiently waits on the golf course while the seas rise and the earth trembles in far east places like Japan. He brushes up on his bossa nova catching some R&R in Rio with hopes of touching a Brazilian. Meanwhile, the nuclear reactors burn away without any concern from him. He offers us, his worshippers, a melancholic overture of twistings and windings that drones into something about Libya, but is as weak as his character.

What we may interpret as MIA/AWOL is really a raw display of tactless submission to the reality of Hopeless Indifference and the Apathy of Change™.

"[highlight=#ffff99]He brushes up on his bossa nova catching some R&R in Rio[/highlight]"

Looks like Dear Leader is brushing up on more than his bossa nova. Just in from one of my operatives:

Blogunov, thanks for looking out for the little guy. I used to be a little guy myself before being promoted to commissar, so I know how much we need looking out for.

Grigori, great video. That boy sure got rhythm.

He's a dancing, Dancing, DANCING MACHINE! I was exhausted just watching that video.

This must be most disturbing for Comrade Omar Kadafi ?. . . Omar al Gaddafi ??. . . Qadaffi ??? (HOW DOES THIS MAN SPELL HIS NAME???!!!) . . . *&^%$! . . . since he was of thought that he and dear Leader were "best buds" and FB friends. No telling what this will mean for family reunions, especially since I hear dear Leaders mother-in-law gives him problems anyway.

We must all pray to Obama for Obama.

As I mentioned in another thread. 20 Tomahawk cruise missiles were launched into Western Libya by the US Navy.

So begins Obama's war for oil.

Faux News LIES and says it was 112 Tomahawk cruise missiles launched into Western Libya at 20 targets.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/03/1 ... y-vehicle/

STOP WATCHING FAUX NEWS!!!

Red Rooster wrote:Faux News LIES and says it was 112 Tomahawk cruise missiles launched into Western Libya at 20 targets.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/03/1 ... y-vehicle/

STOP WATCHING FAUX NEWS!!!

You are absolutely right. Faux News LIES!

MSNBC (the bastion of progressive trooth) says-

"British and U.S. warships and submarines [highlight=#FFFF00]launched more than 110 Tomahawk missiles[/highlight]".

https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42164455/ns/world_news-mideastn_africa/

Comrade Grigori,

A mesmerizing video indeed, but I think the ears are out of proportion with the head.

I'm thinking Moammar is not in the mood for dancing tonight...What a spoil sport.

Meanwhile, Dear Leader is trying to unwind and tending to really important business:

i don't get it, comrades. why can't dear leader just flash his shiny Nobel Peace Prize and stop the hordes of dissidents for Moo moo GoDaffy?

Uh-oh, looks like somebody's not happy about launching missiles against Quadaffy. It must warm Khaddaffi's heart to know that somebody cares about him. However, this introduces a new and potentially confusing dimension to all this: is Ghadhaphi the new Little Guy™?

Louie Louie just needs to "chillax". Dear Leader knows exactly what he is doing. He is ushering in the New World Order. Our mission is not to reason why, our mission is to do as the Party says or...

Speaking of calm under fire, how about our beloved MTE? Is she not something? She's has those peasants at the UN groveling at her hoofs. Poor Ghadhaphi had to find out the hard way what it's like to feel the wraith of the Iron Empress. I actually feel sorry for the Little Guy.

hillary_obama.jpg