Better flag this one to the Whitehouse, it's a doozy

(prog off)

after doing some research (Wikipedia) I found a small loophole called The Apology Resolution basically stating that The U.S. government is sorry for forcibly annexing Hawaii and instituting a shadow government against the wishes of it's people.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apology_Resolution

With that in mind, and some of you are going to say no, But does that mean that since Hawaii never officially choose statehood then they are still a foreign monarchy? Does this also technically mean that Obama (if he was actually born in Hawaii long form birth certificate and all) cannot be president as he hails from a foreign monarchy with a puppet government?

Wow, the amount of thought crime that went into this is staggering!Room 101 in the Department of Truth is gonna want to have a talk with me. Maybe even make me an Unperson. OOH, will this get me Keith Olbertard's Worst Person in the World Award. Boy I sure hope so, that means I have surely ruffled a few feathers of the Usurper in Chief.

Indeed comrade. And what of the humble Island of Puerto Rico? Taken as a trophy after the Spanish/American War. Many on the Island consider themselves a sovereign nation, refusing to speak English.

Proud Puerto Ricans would demand their independence. Proud American citizens would demand Statehood. But instead they choose a life as vassals to Imperialist America. Kept in bondage with government handouts, while exempt from paying their fair share in taxes and unable to cast a vote in US elections.

We must set them free comrades or at least return them to Spanish control for their own good, whether they like it or not.