Loud-mouthed m(d)onkeys with smaller balls roar the loudest

Yeah, Comrade Lev,

I don't know what it is with these guys... they really get off on full display of sexual thingys.

As if we care. What a bore. I mean, have you ever seen a naked person?

Horrifying! (Everybody's got one–John Lennon)

One is tempted to investigate the sexual proclivities of the "scientists" conducting this "study".

*AHEM*

If this is any indication then Trump's got some microscopic equipment under his belt. Does this mean that he would qualify for Disability? I mean, Craptek's got bigger balls than Trump and he's a goddamn squirrel! Normally I'd be against this, being an enemy of the state and all, but, c'mon! You gotta help a Komrade out sometimes! Even a pair of old tractor ball bearings would help!

Oh, and speaking of big balls...

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:*AHEM*

If this is any indication then Trump's got some microscopic equipment under his belt. Does this mean that he would qualify for Disability? I mean, Craptek's got bigger balls than Trump and he's a goddamn squirrel! Normally I'd be against this, being an enemy of the state and all, but, c'mon! You gotta help a Komrade out sometimes! Even a pair of old tractor ball bearings would help!

Oh, and speaking of big balls...

Edwin Dominator, a commenter on this video, said:
“I liked the part when he talked about balls.”

Regarding Trump's:
They might be small, according to this theory but, who cares, as long as they are great balls of fire!”
Fire matters!

(I'll spare you the video of this song since I know you already know it.)

Image Regarding my previous post and the size of Trump's package:
He speaks the truth! That alone exempts him from any diminished ball measurement!
Meanwhile, the little passive-aggressive Pu**ys who stand there and say nothing, are exempt from having any balls at all!
So there!

Oh, and, don't you just LOVE how they refer to their legislative decisions as a "package?"
Huh? Huh? Oh Yeah! That always cracks me up.

Edit: Added <Prog Off> and a final statement.

Pamalinsky wrote:Image Regarding my previous post and the size of Trump's package:
He speaks the truth! That alone exempts him from any diminished ball measurement!
Meanwhile, the little passive-aggressive Pu**ys who stand there and say nothing, are exempt from having any balls at all!
So there!

Oh, and, don't you just LOVE how they refer to their legislative decisions as a "package?"

[OFF]

Pammy, little known secret: The reason why they call them packages is because they want to ram them up our asses.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:Image Regarding my previous post and the size of Trump's package:
So there!

[OFF]

Pammy, little known secret: The reason why they call them packages is because they want to ram them up our asses.

<off>
Yeah, I know, Comrade Stierlitz.
It also exempts them from having to get into the pesky "details" where we all know the Devil lies.