Biden 2020 - For the Children

Joe Biden 2020!

No candidate has been more for the children than Joe Biden. Children are our future and we need a candidate who is clearly for the children as Joe Biden is.

There has been no candidate as clearly for the children since Anthony Weiner and Bill Clinton.

Biden is for the children!

weiner-biden.jpg

grab-em-joe.jpg

[img]/images/various_uploads/Biden_Cortez_AOC_2020.jpg[/img]

It started long ago........one pant leg at a time.......

Today Twitterers had a hashtag game, #BidenASong. We contributed with the following:

• Smells Like Teen Spirit
  • Sweet Child O'Mine
  • Rub Me Do
  • I Will Always Rub You
  • Every Breast You Take
  • Sultans Of Smell
  • All You Need is Rub

The sudden destruction of Joe Biden in the media, with his "victims" crying into the mic, makes me think that Hillary is about to step into the race. Creepy Uncle Joe is being hit with a very effective artillery shot from the dark. It has to be strategized by a Democrat, otherwise the media wouldn't have picked it up. Among them, Hillary is the most likely to do that - eliminate the frontrunner with one shot before she even began, which also serves as a warning shot to everybody else.

Hillary_Runs_Prez.jpg

Ivan the Stakhanovets - excellent reporting! I combined it into one image, for easier sharing.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Biden_MeToo_Michelle_Obama.jpg[/img]

Next time a Republican is accused of creepiness, we're sure WaPo will also downplay it as "affectionate, physical style with women."

Joe Biden's affectionate, physical style with women comes under scrutiny

You want know what's creepy, take a look at Mike Pence. That guy is such a perv that he won't even eat dinner with a woman unless his wife is there.

Uncle Joe is back and ready to take a hands-on approach to America's problems! Joe Biden has a good feel for the American people and knows exactly what they really want deep down. He's happy to open up and reveal himself to voters and will give a pounding to anybody who gets in his way!

Biden2020

Red Square wrote:Today Twitterers had a hashtag game, #BidenASong. We contributed with the following:

• Smells Like Teen Spirit
  • Sweet Child O'Mine
  • Rub Me Do
  • I Will Always Rub You
  • Every Breast You Take
  • Sultans Of Smell
  • All You Need is Rub

The sudden destruction of Joe Biden in the media, with his "victims" crying into the mic, makes me think that Hillary is about to step into the race. Creepy Uncle Joe is being hit with a very effective artillery shot from the dark. It has to be strategized by a Democrat, otherwise the media wouldn't have picked it up. Among them, Hillary is the most likely to do that - eliminate the frontrunner with one shot before she even began, which also serves as a warning shot to everybody else.

Hillary_Runs_Prez.jpg

I touch myself

Komrades, I am placing an order for these. The more we order the lower the price. Just send me your kiddies sizes.

D3XQOPZXoAA1uWs.jpg

Biden can't help touching himself while announcing his run for President.

I see that no one knows kids better than Uncle Joe, eh?

(just in case you need an illustrative definition of 'megalomaniac' & 'bombast')

(e.g. here)
(+ balshoye spasiba to comrade Ramirez
__.who did the basic work already in Feb. 2015)