Biden 2020 - NEW SLOGAN: "I am not going nuts!"

Biden.jpg
Team Biden has come up with an exciting new slogan that is sure to smash MAGA in the 2020 election.

Joe Biden himself thought of it while on the campaign trail - "I want to be clear; I am not going nuts!"

I would agree with that statement. He's not going nuts. He's been nuts/creepy/stupid/confused for a long, long time.

Joe Biden wrote:My long friend time friend, and she's a friend, she's been my friend, in and out of public life.

It sounds as if he's trying to sing Bob Dylan's "Subterranean Homesick Blues" but can't remember the words, so he makes them up.

Just another night at Joe "I'm not Nuts" Karaoke.

Nuts, is it? Does Captain Craptek know about this?

Red Square wrote:
Joe Biden wrote:My long friend time friend, and she's a friend, she's been my friend, in and out of public life.

It sounds as if he's trying to sing Bob Dylan's "Subterranean Homesick Blues" but can't remember the words, so he makes them up.

Just another night at Joe "I'm not Nuts" Karaoke.

Good Biden Karaoke catch, Red Square. The think is...and it's a mythical horned rodent doing the groupthink here...but do we really want to 'know' about this long term friendship of nutty Joe's in and out of public life? The whole blackearwormhole opened up in that one statement could send treated 'pelipsky back to the institution's basement treatment room for another round of mental acid jigglebath and mental sandblasting spa treatments.

Addendum: As the clowns reshuffle to Fauxcahatas Warren or Hot Prosecutor Harris ...the next think you know...Guam tips over. Life ain't an exact science with these Bozos.

That scene from The View was absolutely painful. They were actively coaching him telling him what to say to rescue his campaign, and somewhere between ego and incoherence, he botched it.

"I am not going nuts!"

And just like that, Captain Craptek, all of his relatives, a whole bunch of chipmunks, several jays, and pretty much every member of the Spermophilus (seed-eaters) genus all of a sudden lost interest in Mr. Joe Biden.

Adult onset Autism? Is that a thing? Perhaps he's simply a retard or as they say in San Francisco, a mental health involved person.

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Adult onset Autism? Is that a thing? Perhaps he's simply a retard or as they say in San Francisco, a mental health involved person.

No reason it can't be a 'thing' Papa K. Let's write up a Health Science Journal article saying it's a 'thing' and then press releases to spread the 'thing' through the MSM. Adult Onset Autism...the newest 'thing' to be promoted as a constitutionally protected disability in the workplace.

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:... And just like that, Captain Craptek and all of his squirrel friends lost interest in Mr. Joe Biden.
Must be kubitelepathy.
Started readin', watched the intro-vids, wrote a note:
And just like that, Sleepy Creep lost a potential fan - rodential Captain Craptek.

Then refreshed the page - et voilà.
Must be kubitelepathy.

Evil Smiley wrote:
biden-going-for-the-nuts-600.jpg

Biden thinks women are going nuts for him (or does he think they're going for his nuts?)

--KOOK

(Creepy) Uncle Joe is adding to his repertoire of campaign slogans to use against Trump. His new slogan is............................

I'LL BEAT HIM LIKE A DRUM!!!!!!

Complete with a campaign slogan song to go with it............

Mystery item No. 1

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... I'LL BEAT HIM LIKE A DRUM!!!!!! ...
What a nut, that Sleepy Creep. .It's DRUMF, DRUMF!

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:(Creepy) Uncle Joe is adding to his repertoire of campaign slogans to use against Trump. His new slogan is............................

I'LL BEAT HIM LIKE A DRUM!!!!!!

Complete with a campaign slogan song to go with it............

Mystery item No. 1

CIZ! Campaign Slogan ....check. Campaign FINANCE....check.

Chinese drum gets banged by Biden, which then provides the necessary means to steal Ukraine's nuts PLUS charge those Ukrainian peasants an extra buttload for purchasing lp gas.

Ol' Joe...he's totally in it for the NUTS! Better warn Captain Craptek...cause fall harvest needs careful hiding in some shady offshore storage facility.

'pelipsky
#BR 549