Biden, Picking a Booger: Past 6 Years REALLY Hard For USA

Biden, desperately trying to pick a persistent booger from his nose says: Past Six Years Have Been REALLY Hard For This Country

Biden pulling bugger from nose.jpg

At an event this morning, Vice President Joe Biden told Democrats that, "To state the obvious, the past six years have been really, really hard for this country."

"And they've been really tough for our party. Just ask [former DCCC chair] Steve [Israel]. They've been really tough for our party. And together we made some really, really tough decisions -- decisions that weren't at all popular, hard to explain," said Biden.

Biden was speaking at the House Democratic Caucus retreat in Philadelphia.

Hey, Joe, we understand about the boogers. Not to worry, we all go through it during the winter season, what with all the dry heating we are all so privileged to have. Boogers are a part of life here in America during the winter.

We look forward to the time when we can enjoy low temperatures in our homes, just like the rest of the world. Then, we can simply wipe our noses of the drip that will ensue. For the greater good!

No boogers bring peace!

For this outstanding booger Biden has received Booger Of The Year Award from the Committee for the Left Hemisphere.

Versatile_Booger_Award.jpg

Red Square wrote:For this outstanding booger Biden has received Booger Of The Year Award from the Committee for the Left Hemisphere.

Versatile_Booger_Award.jpg

Such a rare pick from the Committee for the Left Hemisphere.

Well, some picks are more equal than other picks. We are dealing with boogermeisters! A most devastating foe!

Will pepper sprays work to fend them off? I've heard they do. Achoo!

Well; I'd say that picture would be perfect for the Order of Biden™ Medal to be distributed to the various Useful Idiots™ of the world. Anyone good with Photoshop?

"Gonna jump down, turn around, pick a peck of boogers...."

Of course an honorable mention trophy must be reserved for the long standing previous champ, Henry "Nostrilitus" Waxman!

Nostrilitus Waxman.jpg

Just remember: You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends' noses.

TheFineReport.com wrote:
Nose pick 3 from web.jpg
Good one, Mr. Fine! Very funny. I never thought, or knew, about that.

Captain Craptek wrote:Of course an honorable mention trophy must be reserved for the long standing previous champ, Henry "Nostrilitus" Waxman!

Nostrilitus Waxman.jpg
How could I possibly forget the Boogermeister of all, Henry "Nostrillitus/Nostrodamus" Waxman?I hear he is scheduled for an appointment at the Hollywood Wax Museum for his expected pose for the "sculptors." He will then become a tourist attraction, if you can believe that.

I'm surprised that Biden's head didn't cave in yet with all that picking.

Pamalinsky wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:Of course an honorable mention trophy must be reserved for the long standing previous champ, Henry "Nostrilitus" Waxman!

Nostrilitus Waxman.jpg
How could I possibly forget the Boogermeister of all, Henry "Nostrillitus/Nostrodamus" Waxman?I hear he is scheduled for an appointment at the Hollywood Wax Museum for his expected pose for the "sculptors." He will then become a tourist attraction, if you can believe that.

Dear Pami,

Everyone nose Henry,
And his wonderful flaring nose.
Such as dashing and daring image,
He will form with his glorious pose.

Captain "Shakespeare" Craptek

Gummipuppe wrote:I'm surprised that Biden's head didn't cave in yet with all that picking.
Well, Gummipuppe,

At least he didn't pick his ear wax and put it into his mouth. Ya gotta give him that. Nonetheless, the MSM will say that no actual boogers were involved. It was really nits he was picking.

Lev Termen wrote:Just remember: You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends' noses.
But, Comrade Lev, it is the ultimate goal of the collective to pick everyone's nose! Especially your friend's. Except the elite's, of course.