Big Red

Ok, which one of you amateur super scientists have been doing unauthorized growth hormone experiments? You know the People's Science Directorate has strict guidelines regarding this. All efforts are to be focused on selling the myth of Climate Change, not creating an army of giant females. That will come later.

In the meantime, this dainty flower of womanhood bills herself as Eve, She stands nearly 7 feet tall and aspires to be a fashion model.

Pinkie, get your shovel ready.

Fraulein Obamski
OFF WITH HER HEAD! This can't be good for the comrades.... this is purely shovel ready distraction!
...(and please tell, did she do Jenny Craig??)

Fraulein Obamski wrote: ...(and please tell, did she do Jenny Craig??)

Shame on you, comrade. Indulging yourself with a double entendre in this economy.

Big Eve looks suspiciously like one of those post-op, silicon enhanced trans-t*sticals that "Dice" Clay warned us about back in '89 ;)

Turboski

I tell you what, I'm not sure why, but suddenly... I am a big, big fan of BIG government!

I see it now... Obama is a GREAT president!

Just as I suspected! I knew it had to be true! I've always wanted big boobs. And they said if I voted for Hope and Change, and if I believed, and sent them lots of money in small bundles, that my wish would be granted, and I would wake up the morning after the election to find myself blessed with a pair of big boobs.

So where are they?

I know of the Botox tax, but haven't heard of any Implant tax of any kind.

In fact, Googling for it I found that it could be a benefit to get Implants.

The deduction was claimed by "Chesty Love" a stripper who underwentbreast augmentation to increase her tips--as well as her chest size toa whopping 56-FF. A Tax Court judge allowed the deduction of the costof her surgery, equating the implants to stage props. Unfortunately,Ms. Love later tripped and ruptured one of her implants.

Found: <a href="https://siliconebreastenhancement.blogs ... l">here</a>

This is glorious. Given as I stand 6'9", the notion of a more equal female comrade of similar stature pleases me.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Just as I suspected! I knew it had to be true! I've always wanted big boobs. And they said if I voted for Hope and Change, and if I believed, and sent them lots of money in small bundles, that my wish would be granted, and I would wake up the morning after the election to find myself blessed with a pair of big boobs.

So where are they?

Now that's a perfectly matched set of bazongas, but you can't be too careful. I think it's time for a mammogram.

In case anyone doesn't know how mammograms are done, this is the result:

Ouch.

Fortunately Comrade Obama in his infinite compassion and wisdom has outlawed mammograms for a decade.