BIG SISTER IS WATCHING YOU

free-poster-sqpybgi6zc-big-brother-is-watching-you-6642638139498297088 copy.jpg
You know, Comrades, I came upon this idea due to the subversive influence of my spouse, Comrade Tovarich. We tend to think in rhythm, so I came up with this image of her.

I did my best to include the gender fluidity involved in calling her Big Sister instead of Big Brother. I'm sure all of you will understand that.

While searching for an image epitomizing Hillary as “Big Brother/Sister is Watching You”, I was hard pressed to find an actual picture of her actually looking directly into the camera. She never looks anyone in the eye, except for some mug shots I found. So, knowing how shifty-eyed she is, I took it upon myself to roll her shifty pupils around so she reflects what she is really all about. It wasn't easy. Still, I made her look us directly in the eye. I did this to help her failing campaign, and I hope I did the Party right!

I hope you are happy with the results.

This was inspired by her “conversation” with a guy associated with “Black Lives Matter.”

Edit: Replaced photo with larger one.

A picture is worth a 1,000 words.

This one screams just two: "You're dead!"

Thanks, Dedhedvedev, I just wish I could have posted it larger and more intimidating.

Meanwhile, I just have to post this video asking for mercy from anything, including Hillary. I just found it. I can't help myself. Gotta post it. It makes me wanna move!

It's Duffy singing Mercy! I love it, I love it, I love it! And, you will too!

I really love the hollow sound of the percussion at the end. It rocks!

Edit: Added last sentence for good measure.

Not my usual fare, classical, but not bad.

Here's one from my dreamworld:

Absolutely lovely, Comrade Dedhedvedev,
I used to sing this aria and loved it. Thank you for posting.
Beautiful.

Good Lenin!

Is that photo of Commisarka Pinkie without her Babushka? Who else has such intimidation and disdain for commoners? It must be Pinkie. It has to be.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Good Lenin!

Is that photo of Commisarka Pinkie without her Babushka? Who else has such intimidation and disdain for commoners? It must be Pinkie. It has to be.

I get your drift, Comrade Ivan. However, who will have the courage to reveal this? Just like Hillary.

Personally, I am really busy most days, especially the ones ending in "y." Hey, whatcha gonna do? Busy is as busy does. Right?

That shovel could well behead me and well, I'm not taking any chances, coward that I am.

Meanwhile, let's get busy and dance! I already posted the video! Let's do it and be happy!

See if you can spot one moment where Hillary actually looks directly at the camera in front of her.

WATCH: Hillary Clinton Speaks at UN, Holds Press Conference on Emails

She never looks directly into the camera. In fact, she acts like a robot moving from left to right in a most metronomic way. It's worth a look if you feel like it. That is, if you can take the monotony.

Edit: Try watching it with the sound turned off.

Pamalinsky wrote:See if you can spot one moment where Hillary actually looks directly at the camera in front of her.

WATCH: Hillary Clinton Speaks at UN, Holds Press Conference on Emails

She never looks directly into the camera. In fact, she acts like a robot moving from left to right in a most metronomic way. It's worth a look if you feel like it. That is, if you can take the monotony.

Edit: Try watching it with the sound turned off.

I know I've seen that type of robotic movement somewhere...

Tip: This makes for a much better soundtrack than Hillary "Microsoft Sam" Clinton's voice.

Hillary protecting her dearest friends:

Huma did it!.jpg

She has already used her robotic feminine charms to get into the White House (she was somewhat extremely younger then)

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
She has already used her robotic feminine charms to get into the White House (she was somewhat extremely younger then)

Ivan, I have some insider info* about the Clinton presidency. This song is a much better description of how Hillary got into the WH. The song doesn't refer to Bill, either.

*- From the inside of my ass

Seriously creepy but somehow credible. (shiver!)
Where are the B52s when you need them?

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:

Ivan, I have some insider info* about the Clinton presidency. This song is a much better description of how Hillary got into the WH. The song doesn't refer to Bill, either.

*- From the inside of my ass

Lyrics:

Clean shirt, new shoes
and I don't know what I am gonna do.
Silk suit, black tie,
I don't need a reason why.
They come runnin' just as fast as they can
cause every girl is crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man.

Gold watch, diamond ring,
I ain't missin' not a single thing.
cuff-links, stick pin
when I step out I'm gonna do you in.
They come a runnin' just as fast as they can

Top coat, Top hat,
And I don't worry cause my wallets fat.
Black shades, white gloves,
lookin' sharp, lookin' for love.
They come runnin' just as fast as they can