Bill Gates A Champion of Fairness and Equality

bill gates2.jpg

Capitalist turned economic justice champion, Bill Gates says, "I have no use for money." One must believe that Bill and Melinda Gates do not write their own utility checks for their $150 million dollar pad on the shores of Gitchigoomie so the statement is probably not to be taken at face value. Are you cleaning that place Bill? I know, your employees so love you that their salaries are simply an inconvenience and they would happily work without pay. Seriously, I imagine that financing your living infrastructure only requires a paltry few billion and therefore you have no need of or use for money.

I don't blame Bill for losing touch with reality but the press might have more common sense. There is never a mention of the tax savings from all this charitable giving. The income produced from this blob of money, with no income tax due to charitable giving, makes giving it all away difficult. The darn stuff keeps growing. And his poor destitute children. "Johnny, how do you feel about Daddy giving away all of the family's money?" We went through this with Warren Buffett whose children are probably homeless and on the street by now.

We should not criticize philanthropy. Generosity is usually a good thing when being generous with your own money. But please, can we keep it in perspective?

That's nice to know, Bill. There are probably hundreds of thousands of people who have no use for Windows™ either.

...but the press might have more common sense.

Comrade, there is absolutely NO basis for such slanderous allegations, none whatsoever!

Comrade Gates is merely purchasing an "insurance policy" against potential People's rage at his ill gotten gains - a kind of Proactive Outrage Insurance™ policy. Many of the "Rich" Rethuglikkkans purchase these, as do most entertainment and Hollyweird Progs. They just love those little sand darters and happy trees in the great big forest. (Oh, and The Children) When it comes to securing their right to make big dollars, no amount of effort is too great to "insure" their Prog status.