Billy Mays' passing

I don't care if you liked William Mays or not, I simply wanted to announce here on the Cube he has died. Whether you saw him on one of his commercials, or on Pitchmen or some other medium,he certainly had a persona all his own. I've realized after watching Pitchmen, he certainly was human, and had a larger then life attitude, and did it show.

Go in peace William, life can be unfair.

Discovery Channel release.

I just heard about this a little while ago, can't believe it. That's four celebs. dead within the last week. Who is next?

Here's an eerie video if Billy talking abou thitting his head last night on a flight, probably was caused his death:

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/28/billy-may ... interview/

Billy Mays isn't dead. He's just in Galt's Gulch somewhere. We all know that. As far as some of the other dead celebs... ehh maybe not.

Billy was a good guy and will be mourned here in The Burgh. Way more than The King of Popsickles and Little Boys.
He was a decent man, good to his family and his friends, and always gave back.

Without salesman the world would grind to a screeching halt.
Just like electing politicians from Kenya.....

The world needs a few more like Billy.

It's always fun to criticize them when they're alive. But when they leave this world, they make some of us wish they were still here. So much for being a mortal.

Good bye, Billy.

Talk about Death Of A Salesman. We all know the key to a great salesman is enthusiasm, and Billy had that, not only for the products he was pitching, but for life as well. He was one of the good guys. He will be greatly missed!

Genosse Pieck wrote:Shamwow guy is next!
Vince Shlomi? He can not die, because that would actually be, in a very, very weird sense of irony, poetic justice.

On Facebook, I'm a fan of Discovery Channel, and someone said
Random guy wrote:The ultimate proof life is unfair, Billy Mays is dead but the Shamwow guy (Vince Shlomi) is alive

I'd call it irony.

Obama has sold more guns and ammo than any other president in history.
So...you are telling me there is a chance?