Bitter small town people clinging to religion

Global warming is all the religion anyone needs.

Oh dear Lenin! Hillary is on WWE tonight! Both fake (to wrestle Obama) and real!!!! She just said that tonight, you can call her "Hillrod" and she is going to deliver The People's Elbow™ to Obama!!! Will let my Comrades know of further news. Can't wait to see Obama since let's face it, WWE fans are by definition, bitter small towners!

https://www.wwe.com/inside/news/6908728

What will she be wearing? I hope it isn't another one of those skimpy women wrestler/catfight outfits that easily tears off.

Heard from Obama..... totally lame. All he could muster was yada yada yada universal healthcare, and "Do you smell what Obama's cooking?" Yes, Obama, we can....

Hillary totally dominated in the real person face off smack down.

At least in this sort of showdown, Obama needn't worry about questions.

Dear Lenin! I am afraid to report Comrades that John "Because the Big Mac Says So" McCain cleaned the ring with both the Empress and Obam in the real life smack down. He mentioned how people love the WWE not because they are bitter, but because it "celebrates the freedom and greatness of AmeriKKKa!" He threw in a "to be the man you have to beat the man," a "what you going to do when the Big Mac comes for you," said he was going to throw his opponent in the ring with the Undertaker, and perhaps because he was last to appear, also threw in a do you smell line! It was horrible Comrades! I am afraid McCain can do the smack down far better than the more progressive hopefuls!

Ok, up next is the WWE version of Hillary vs Obama in the ring....

Oh Dear Marx, Lenin, and Stalin.... the carnage! The humanity! First the Empress came to the ring with Bill, then " The Barack" Obama came in with his big ears accompanying him. After some smack down from both sides, the match started. At first the Empress had things under control, almost pinning Obama. But then he recovered and went for his patented move which laid the Empress out! He was going for the coup de'grace and Bill reached into the ring and tripped Obama up while then shouting "I never touched that political candidate." Now both are flat out in the ring.... when suddenly the monster Humanga came out. First he gave the Samoan spike to Obama, which led Bill to assume he was going to vote for Hillary. But then Humanga went wild and Bill split the ring leaving the Empress at the beast's mercy! Oh the horror! She was left devastated in the ring.

I am sorry Comrades.... I just can't report any more.... I have to collect myself. The Horror! The Horror!