Black Moons Matter!

[img]/images/Black_Moon_Matters.png[/img]

A black moon will rise Friday night, but you aren't going to see it

Comrades, practice your chanting, shop out which stores have the merchandise you've been waiting to loot, get your tear-gas masks ready and let the riots protests begin!

BLACK MOONS MATTER!

Ah, I see the protesters have already begun taking to the streets!

BHM.jpg

Although this one seems a bit confused...

The ruling classes want us not to see the black moon and are openly gloating about it in their puppet media.

We must unite to oppose all light. Struggle to create a complete blackout!

SMASH THE LAMP POSTS!
SMASH ALL TRAFFIC LIGHTS!
SMASH ALL WINDOWS THAT HAVE LIGHT IN THEM!
SMASH ALL CAR HEADLIGHTS!

That will show them.

Stop the sunshine? Mr. Burns is willing to help. He's a good friend of all social justice causes, having created Open Society Institute and all that...

Mr_Burns_Blackout.jpg

Using the new Chinese radio telescope, for an amazingly clear image, it appears we have a dual black moon rising. The dual moons have their own asteroid pockmarked moon!

Red Square wrote:
The ruling classes want us not to see the black moon and are openly gloating about it in their puppet media.

We must unite to oppose all light. Struggle to create a complete blackout!

SMASH THE LAMP POSTS!

That will show them.

Komrade Red, I believe we must go deeper into the heart of the electrical grid. I say we go to the substations with a pair of wire cutters and cut the electrical lines! I would have suggested going to the power plants but usually those high-voltage lines are too high and too strong. They're also under high tension, which might cause nasty open wounds when they're cut.

Comrade Putout wrote:.
Using the new Chinese radio telescope, for an amazingly clear image, it appears we have a dual black moon rising. The dual moons have their own asteroid pockmarked moon!

That ass-troid has a beard and is wearing a knit cap! Looks like... no, it couldn't be - could it?

Comrades! I hate to add to the dismay that a black moon may or may not be visible BUT did any one notice the significance of carbon dioxide levels crossing the 400 ppm level coordinating with this black moon event? .............

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/sciencefair/2016/09/29/carbon-dioxide-levels-400-ppm-scripps-mauna-loa-global-warming/91279952/

Comrades! I think there's a bad moon rising.....probably from a right wing conspiracy..............

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Red Square wrote: We must unite to oppose all light. Struggle to create a complete blackout!

SMASH THE LAMP POSTS!

That will show them.

Komrade Red, I believe we must go deeper into the heart of the electrical grid. I say we go to the substations with a pair of wire cutters and cut the electrical lines!

You're a little late for that, Comrade Stierlitz. We Climate Scientists are way ahead of you:

Entire state of South Australia has power black out because of flawed Progressive climate change energy policy