Blinders... Because She Shies at New Ideas

Blinders-shies-at-new-ideas-square-600.jpg

Advertisement planned for upcoming 2018 mid-term election. Media buy target: college newspapers.

What took the Democrats so long? This idea was long in the making, but it took almost two Five-Year Plans to move it from the drawing board to to proletarian distribution.

First, the company that received government subsidies to make them (in exchange for a campaign donation) turned out to be a hoax sharing its address with a corner laundromat. The money disappeared in complex chain of transactions involving offshore accounts.

The second company, having received a government subsidy as part of the White House stimulus package, went bankrupt shortly after its IPO, which made a few senators and government officials richer through buying their shares for almost nothing, waiting for the news of the subsidy reach the stock market, and then selling the shares tenfold. It went bankrupt because the last thing its organizers wanted was to produce anything.

The third contractor received the contract and a subsidy as a minority-owned business. Our calls to their office were not returned, and the reporter couldn't get into the building at the listed address, which is shared with the BLM national headquarters.

We could use a little more capitalist entrepreneurship in our midst, comrades!

Here is the prototype, first posted here early in 2008:

It was a companion piece for the GOP nose plugs for conservatives voting for John McCain.

Komrade Kev -- You forgot to mention that a free (but as yet optional) lobotomy is included.

I still have my McLame nose plugs. Those, and my Ed Clark and Ross Perot campaign buttons are in the back of a drawer somewhere.

Henny Bogan wrote:Komrade Kev -- You forgot to mention that a free (but as yet optional) lobotomy is included.
I have heard that the proposed customers for these items already have loyalty cards at Jiffy Lobo.

Could we not just remove the eyes of all proles and outer-party members? Who needs eyes when you have the Party to guide you?

Henny Bogan wrote:... You forgot to mention that a free lobotomy is included.
... and here I thought that's already available to masses. Isn't Edookayshn free yet in Amerikkka?

( autokorrekt : oh, wait, that was Sanders, not Herself )