Blogsheviks Roll Call

[highlight=#ff0000]Get ready for the war![/highlight]

I have logged into the machine. I have swallowed the truth. Perry will be dealt with!

Most Glorious website, Dear Leader (pbuh) has created. As we all know, it is the duty of all good comrades to report all Thoughtcrime™ real or imagined.
Hmmm... me thinks this will be my new home page. Obama be praised!

I'm confused, as usual, probably because I failed the Newspeak class more times than I care to remember. Shouldn't the page read: PAID FOR BY OBAMA AGAINST AMERICA. Has Dear Leader switched sides?

ImageComrade Dedhedvedev, I do believe that your mind has turned to, um, jello. Dear Leader lives and breathes only for the betterment of the USSA; to think - or worse, to suggest - otherwise is to find one's self reported.

dedhedvedev wrote:I'm confused, as usual, probably because I failed the Newspeak class more times than I care to remember. Shouldn't the page read: PAID FOR BY OBAMA AGAINST AMERICA. Has Dear Leader switched sides?

You best watch yourself brother! I may have to report this to attackwatch.com. Obama loves America like pimp loves woman. Never forget this. I must go now, I have hens to scold for not laying eggs.

Now I'm even more confused. So, the desire to "fundamentally transform" something is indicative of being for it? Conversely, the desire to leave something unchanged is indicative of being against it? Doesn't that imply that if I am for Dear Leader (and, heaven knows, I am) I must want to fundamentally transform him? Am I overthinking this? Will this work on my girlfriend?

dedhedvedev wrote:Now I'm even more confused. So, the desire to "fundamentally transform" something is indicative of being for it? Conversely, the desire to leave something unchanged is indicative of being against it? Doesn't that imply that if I am for Dear Leader (and, heaven knows, I am) I must want to fundamentally transform him? Am I overthinking this? Will this work on my girlfriend?
Yes comrade, you have it. Is your girl friend for you? Yes. Does she intend to fundamentally transform you? Definitely. Trust me on this.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:
dedhedvedev wrote:Now I'm even more confused. So, the desire to "fundamentally transform" something is indicative of being for it? Conversely, the desire to leave something unchanged is indicative of being against it? Doesn't that imply that if I am for Dear Leader (and, heaven knows, I am) I must want to fundamentally transform him? Am I overthinking this? Will this work on my girlfriend?
Yes comrade, you have it. Is your girl friend for you? Yes. Does she intend to fundamentally transform you? Definitely. Trust me on this.

Equally so, Unions are "for" labor, no?

The delight and pleasure of Dear Leader's AttackWatch was seriously crushed...In a careful review of his brilliant web site.. all the claims of Dear Leader commitment to our glorious cause are rebuked. He is for a balanced budget! He wants the common folk to own guns! His critics are without any intellectual merit! He did create jobs!..Dear Leader is a moderate!!!

I can only "hope" this is some clever tactic to confuse our enemies....

This is soooo exciting!!! Now... we really can squeal on one another!

Hey! Let's start by reporting Chairman Meow?

--

Comrade dedhedvedev, unlicensed thinking is thought crime. Have you been licensed by Party to think? I thought not. I will be merciful and tell you to report your thought crime to Comrade Commisarka Pinky. She in turn will also be merciful (or medieval as the case may be)
Zampolit Blokhayev, report whom you want, but under no circumstances would I recommend reporting Pinky the Merciful. In fact, even thinking about reporting Commisarka Pinky would be considered a thought crime, which she will punish most vigorously.

Comrade Agents,
I have denounced a particularly troublesome online hooligan, haakondahl. This individual clearly suffers from a pathological heterodoxy complex, and may be unrecoverable. Treatment nonetheless is requested in the hopes that this overloud peasant may one day return to a productive fate. AttackWatch has of course been notified, but your assistance in monitoring would be most appreciated, and may make your future dealings with the state go more smoothly.Comrade Major Pribluda,People's Committee for State Security

I denounced myself for the above image.

They, however, didn't recognize it as ridicule and invited me to donate $5 for a chance to have lunch with the president. I feel I haven't been punished enough.

I DENOUNCE ALL YOU PIGS AND COWS!!! WHAT IS THIS ABOUT SCOLDING HENS?!?!

ANYONE?

HUH!?! HUH?

ANYONE?

THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT!

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:ImageComrade Dedhedvedev, I do believe that your mind has turned to, um, jello. Dear Leader lives and breathes only for the betterment of the USSA; to think - or worse, to suggest - otherwise is to find one's self reported.

My many thanks to you ROCK, for identifying this shameless thought criminal.

We've not served jello at the death reeducation camp dining facility in quite some time. I'm sure his execution reindoctrination on kitchen detail will be quite a welcome addition to the menu.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Glorious! Com. Squealer! Glorious!

This should bring the good old mindless purges into the more effiecient and progressive information age. The names of victims the guilty are POURING in!

I should nominate you for Beet of the Week!

Pinkie? Be a dear and award this most equal Comrade a beet of the week.

RED ALERT! ALERT! HAVE YOU SEEN THIS ENEMY OF THE STATE??

IF SO, CONTACT YOUR NEAREST WAL-MART SUPERVISOR AND COMPLETE A FORM I-SPY 231. BRING TEA-BAGGING MISCREANTS TO JUSTICE!

ALL HAIL THE GOD-STATE!

-KAM

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Err.... ROCK. I watched the AttackWatch video and was informed of some most disturbing news.... Magma is "liquid R.O.C.K" And then it asks the question..."How can you trust liquid R.O.C.K." Given the mindless purge afoot, things are very fluid right now.

So, the scientific evidence is beyond refute and the consensus clear.... You, Herr R.O.C.K must be liquidated!

I am deeply sorry about that, but things are bound to happen in a mindless purge.

You may rest in peace assured that the state property under you current stewardship will be reallocated accordingly.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Major Pribluda wrote:Comrade Agents,
I have denounced a particularly troublesome online hooligan, haakondahl. This individual clearly suffers from a pathological heterodoxy complex, and may be unrecoverable. Treatment nonetheless is requested in the hopes that this overloud peasant may one day return to a productive fate. AttackWatch has of course been notified, but your assistance in monitoring would be most appreciated, and may make your future dealings with the state go more smoothly.Comrade Major Pribluda,People's Committee for State Security
Major... May I see your papers please?

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Comrade Starsi wrote:The delight and pleasure of Dear Leader's AttackWatch was seriously crushed...In a careful review of his brilliant web site.. all the claims of Dear Leader commitment to our glorious cause are rebuked. He is for a balanced budget! He wants the common folk to own guns! His critics are without any intellectual merit! He did create jobs!..Dear Leader is a moderate!!!

I can only "hope" this is some clever tactic to confuse our enemies....

My dear, Com. Starsi...

Tsk, tsk, tsk...

You have blundered into a thought crime by questioning the CurrenTruth™ with your tea-rrorist skepticism. Your low morale and fear for the integrity of Dear Leader (AP&PBUH) are contagious and cannot be tolerated. It is perhaps because you lack the appropriate indoctrination education concerning CurrenTruth™ .

However, ignorance of the law (or appropriate executive regulation) is never an excuse. Seditious thought is punishable by death lateral promotion to necroproxy/inert agricultural composting technician.

That being said, the current mindless purge is busy sorting through a tediously long waiting list and we are awaiting a back order of Zyklon-B and ammunition. So, for the moment, you may be spared punishment of your thoughtless thought crimes....provided of course you complete a small homework assignment...

1) I would like for you to observe a compatriot of mine... a Com O'Brien. By doing so, you will learn to understand the fundamentals of CurrenTruth™ .

https://www.george-orwell.org/1984/18.html

https://www.george-orwell.org/1984/19.html

https://www.george-orwell.org/1984/20.html

2) Once you have completed a brief apprentiship, I would like for you to return to this blog and provide answers to the following questions.

a) How is your statement of "I can only 'hope' this is some clever tactic to confuse our enemies...." incorrect and improper? Is Obama a man that he shoudl lie?

b) How is it that Dear Leader (AP&PBUH) can be "for" balancing the budget whilst borrowing trillions to finance seemingly unsustainable federal spending appears to violate the known laws of economics? I want you to explain the underlying Party Logic that Dear Leader (AP&PBUH) is using when he makes these claims (i.e. "read the coded messages between the lines").

c) How is Dear Leader (AP&PBUH) able to support and defend the constitutional rights of the neaderthal redneck rubes common folk to "keep and bear arms" and still prevent these same said firearms from harming the childern and little puppies (i.e. the Common Good™ )? I am seeking practical solutions in your answer for this question.

d) For extra credit you may select another claim found on the AttackWatch, highlight the apparent contradiction to Progressive positions on the issue and then explain how it is in no way a contradiction. You may decode the "between the lines" messages and/or provide faceless/nameless bureau measures that support Dear Leader's claim whilst also supporting Progressive ideaology for the Common Good™ .

If you can successfully complete this assignment, you may be spared liquidation. Who knows.... you may even show promise as a journeymanperson apparatchik!

Until then, I will pencil you in on this train manifest...

Comrades!

I just turned in this violent Tea Party hoodlum to ATTACKWATCH. All I can say is you can expect a knock on the door there little Missy!!

tea-party.jpg

Great Stalin's Ghost, Raum .... you've really got that " Angel of Death " thing going down !

I spent most of the night fretful and awake anticipating that " knock on the door ".

I see now that you're into high quality, well thought-out mindless purges.

More NKVD than KGB........

NKVD.jpg
[/b]

These are photos of comrades on the same mission.... let me introduce you.

To the right is Nikolai Yezhov, coordinator of The Purges under Stalin.
The guy on the left you already know.

( and no, the photo of Yezhov's the real deal.... no photoshop used )

Raum Emmanual Goldstein wrote:Err.... ROCK. I watched the AttackWatch video and was informed of some most disturbing news.... Magma is "liquid R.O.C.K" And then it asks the question..."How can you trust liquid R.O.C.K." Given the mindless purge afoot, things are very fluid right now.

So, the scientific evidence is beyond refute and the consensus clear.... You, Herr R.O.C.K must be liquidated!

While my girlfriend does occasionally refer to me as "hot", nevertheless I am not (yet) molten. This could change as the 2012 election approaches, due to liquification from all the tingles going up my legs and other parts; but - so far - staying hard (again, according to GF), is the best way to go.

Comrade Goldstein..I am rebuked..my crime is so obvious..so clear to me now.

Seeing my name on the people's reeducation manifest..I was packing my very limited state approved personal belongings into my veschmeshok...and as I was doing so..began to think about which hat I should take..if I'm going to west Texas..I will need my Budenonka..if greater minds than mine send me to Alaska..I will need my Ushanka.

Then it was clear..I am thinking..the shock!

I then recalled the exploits of our great Hungarian comrade Soros..who as a teenager...saved himself, made himself wealthy (for the collective) by working closely with his fascist masters..for the greater good. How can I forget..when asked..how comrade Soros could betray his countrymen and fellow Jews...he replied.."what else could I do?"

The answer.. "what else could I do?" don't think..do! There is no betrayal! Only the greater good!

How to correct myself..how to purge this non collective thought?

I immediately went to the local non-state Parrish Church..being Wednesday.. many counter revolutionaries pro-life, constitutionalists and deity worshipers were in attendance..and remembering comrade Soros glorious example..began to quiz others there as if I was sympathetic to the treason and thought crimes being discussed.

I've gathered 30 counterrevolutionary names..email addresses..and personal particulars which I immediately reported to AttackWatch..."what else could I do?"

This very day..my name is now off the reeducation manifest..I am again clean. I have rejoined the collective..

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:Comrades!

I just turned in this violent Tea Party hoodlum to ATTACKWATCH. All I can say is you can expect a knock on the door there little Missy!!

tea-party.jpg

Com. Snoogie.

This young crumb-cruncher is merely a pawn... the real tea-rrorists are her parents (no doubt they plan to home school the poor urchin).

We should dispatch CPS to sieze place this child under protective custody and ship her parents off to Gitmo for "enhanced interrogation."

After we have dispatched her parental units, she may be placed under the care of a government institution to be raised properly.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein wrote:

Image Com. Snoogie.

This young crumb-cruncher is merely a pawn... the real tea-rrorists are her parents (no doubt they plan to home school the poor urchin).

We should dispatch CPS to sieze place this child under protective custody and ship her parents off to Gitmo for "enhanced interrogation."

After we have dispatched her parental units, she may be placed under the care of a government institution to be raised properly.

I like the logic of your counsel, Komrade Raum. It fits with the glorious slogan:

[indentr]"get them before 8 or it's too late"[/indentr]
I'm sure you are a glorious member of that Committee.

But aside of the glorious satisfaction you may be getting from running [/i][/b]
that Committee, the issue is that this young Reaktionary should have reported her parents. Thus, she is beyond Paяty Яэhabilitation and should be euthanized.

The Kommittee I'm heading is the one running the Pяo-Choicэ Movэmэnt, and we have a new Abortion Procedure for the exo-uterine fetus up to 18 years of age.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
Raum Emmanual Goldstein wrote:Err.... ROCK. I watched the AttackWatch video and was informed of some most disturbing news.... Magma is "liquid R.O.C.K" And then it asks the question..."How can you trust liquid R.O.C.K." Given the mindless purge afoot, things are very fluid right now.

While my girlfriend does occasionally refer to me as "hot", nevertheless I am not (yet) molten. This could change as the 2012 election approaches, due to liquification from all the tingles going up my legs and other parts; but - so far - staying hard (again, according to GF), is the best way to go.

Well... You don't appear molten, but I saw it on the internet. So, it must be true.

Even if there might be a slight error in the calculations and the computer models, one cannot be too careful about these things. We must take action now before it is too late.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Jíbaro wrote:

Image Com. Snoogie.

I like the logic of your counsel, Komrade Raum. It fits with the glorious slogan:

[indentr]"get them before 8 or it's too late"[/indentr]
I'm sure you are a glorious member of that Committee.

But aside of the glorious satisfaction you may be getting from running [/i][/b]
that Committee, the issue is that this young Reaktionary should have reported her parents. Thus, she is beyond Paяty Яэhabilitation and should be euthanized.

The Kommittee I'm heading is the one running the Pяo-Choicэ Movэmэnt, and we have a new Abortion Procedure for the exo-uterine fetus up to 18 years of age.

Perhaps a retro-bortion™ may be in order. I suggest, however, that we not be so hasty about these things.

The shock of seeing her parents liquidated and being slammed into a cold, cruel and careless series of public institutions can have the very desired effects we are seeking. I will not go into great detail, but I have seen it before with kinder of this tender age. These types often become the most rabid progressive apparatchiks after they hit puberty. Especially if we have her "do" her own parents (under party supervision, of course).

We have, after all sunk the investment for the infrastructure. We might as well give her a chance...say see how she progresses? If she's not a proper prog wannabe by 8, then we can still use the same bullet we would use to kill her now.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Comrade Starsi wrote:Comrade Goldstein..I am rebuked..my crime is so obvious..so clear to me now.

Seeing my name on the people's reeducation manifest..I was packing my very limited state approved personal belongings into my veschmeshok...and as I was doing so..began to think about which hat I should take..if I'm going to west Texas..I will need my Budenonka..if greater minds than mine send me to Alaska..I will need my Ushanka.

I then recalled the exploits of our great Hungarian comrade Soros..who as a teenager...saved himself, made himself wealthy (for the collective) by working closely with his fascist masters..for the greater good. How can I forget..when asked..how comrade Soros could betray his countrymen and fellow Jews...he replied.."what else could I do?"

The answer.. "what else could I do?" don't think..do! There is no betrayal! Only the greater good!

I immediately went to the local non-state Parrish Church..being Wednesday.. many counter revolutionaries pro-life, constitutionalists and deity worshipers were in attendance..and remembering comrade Soros glorious example..began to quiz others there as if I was sympathetic to the treason and thought crimes being discussed.

I've gathered 30 counterrevolutionary names..email addresses..and personal particulars which I immediately reported to AttackWatch..."what else could I do?"

This very day..my name is now off the reeducation manifest..I am again clean. I have rejoined the collective..

Yes, yes.... we will make use of these names. We will send a team around anytime between 1 and 3 AM to collect them.

But do not be so hasty in declaring your guilt aswaged. You have avoided the prescribed remedy for your rehabilitation into the collective.

Do you think this is my first mindless purge, Comrade? You should know that I undertook my vocation at a very early age under Stalin. I have also served under Herr Hitler ( I am after all an equal opportunity progressive). I was even brought in as a consultant to the Khmer Rouge. That idiot Pol Pot thought a "purge" was making room for the next dinner course! So, you may rest assured, I have hung many a traitor upon meat hooks.

I've seen every trick in the book. So, you will forgive me; I remain unimpressed with your penitent ruse.

As annoying as I find your lack of effort -- given the gravity of your situation -- in light of my merciful indiscretion towards your miserable carcass, I still find myself willing to grant you one more opportunity to follow the syllabus provided earlier.

tea-party.jpg

Com. Snoogie.

Vladimir won't like this at all...

Comrade Starsi wrote:Comrade Goldstein..I am rebuked..my crime is so obvious..so clear to me now.

Yes, yes.... we will make use of these names. We will send a team around anytime between 1 and 3 AM to collect them.

But do not be so hasty in declaring your guilt aswaged. You have avoided the prescribed remedy for your rehabilitation into the collective.

Do you think this is my first mindless purge, Comrade? You should know that I undertook my vocation at a very early age under Stalin. I have also served under Herr Hitler ( I am after all an equal opportunity progressive). I was even brought in as a consultant to the Khmer Rouge. That idiot Pol Pot thought a "purge" was making room for the next dinner course! So, you may rest assured, I have hung many a traitor upon meat hooks.

I've seen every trick in the book. So, you will forgive me; I remain unimpressed with your penitent ruse.

As annoying as I find your lack of effort -- given the gravity of your situation -- in light of my merciful indiscretion towards your miserable carcass, I still find myself willing to grant you one more opportunity to follow the syllabus provided earlier.

My mission is clear Comrade...I have the identities and email addresses to over 451 traitors, party dissenters, environmental skeptics and others who doubt the collective, all from a Synagogue in Queens, NY. They failed to support the cause and the party in the recent election.

I have reported them to AttackWatch..and now wait in anticipation. The thrill..the joy..a glorious justice. I now understand Comrade Soros.

I'm working on the syllabus Comrade...obviously I have been busy on State business. "what else could I do?"

camp_inmates.jpg

Squealer wrote:
[highlight=#ff0000]Get ready for the war![/highlight]
[highlight=#ff0000]
[/highlight]
A little late to the party but I have to say I like it!

Raum Emmanual Goldstein wrote: This young crumb-cruncher is merely a pawn... the real tea-rrorists are her parents (no doubt they plan to home school the poor urchin).
Comrade Raum, in most instances I would agree with you - but this young one has obviously been corrupted past the point of no return by her tea-rrorist parents.

True, 12 years of publik school, followed by attendance at a university MIGHT pull her back - but it's not worth the risk with the odds being as low as they are.

Off to the gulag immediately!!

Excellent news comrades!

You shall now be officially recognized by the party for your efforts to quash dissension! Based on the number of enemies of the state/thought criminals you report, you will receive a highly fashionable arm band to signify your dedication to the High Chairman!

https://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/209397.php

Be a part of history. Let NO ONE question your patriotism.

Absolutely! We must assign quotas and post everyone's progress so as to denote who among us is truly dedicated to the cause!

ALL HAIL THE GOD-STATE!

-KAM

Obama's campaign manager reacts to the public reception of the new ATTACKWATCH website....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... ZPwDRZ6pTM