Blue Dogs Playing Poker

Believing their terms were counted in dog years twenty eight House Blue Dog Democrats risked their political careers and gambled billions of taxpayer dollars when they voted for HR 3962 Pelosi's healthcare bill.

SEE LARGER

I bet Marshal Pupovich is blue with envy.

Red Square wrote:I bet Marshal Pupovich is blue with envy.
Image Hahaha. . . that is funny.

On the picture though, I spot a dog with an ace up his paw.

Commissar_Elliott wrote: On the picture though, I spot a dog with an ace up his paw.

May not help much. In this game, doofuses are wild.

Red Square wrote:I bet Marshal Pupovich is blue with envy.

Now why should I be envious Comrade Red Square? These democrat blue dogs who are privilaged as it is to be allowed into the People's House, finally came to conclude that they should not bite the gnarly, putrid hand that feeds them. Yet we still have a tough fight ahead of us as we consolidate the gains we are making at bringing the entire nation's economy under our paws. But what hope is there for this world if we do not take control of the free market, or free anything for that matter? Freedom is simply a luxury that this world cannot afford anymore Comrade.

Course it could never afford freedom Marshal. Give a man a shovel and orders, and he obeys. Give a man a shovel, and he doesn't know what to do with it.

Apropos, The Party is here to help the prols do what we need done. It may not be pretty, and we'll have thoughtcriminals, but this is the inherent flaw in the equation. Despite our best efforts, we have these inherent flaws because we haven't eliminated free will yet.

We must eliminate free will amongst the prols, and we must only do to them what is necessary for the bettering of the nation. Perhaps Red should be our Architect?

(How I got on all the Matrix subjects I don't know, forgive me for that.)

Comrades,

Blue Dogs are the most brilliant members of the inner circle. They are masters of putting on a poker face while campaigning to get elected. And, once they're in congress, they continue to hold their cards close to their chests, like reluctant brides, until they can get the most for laying them down.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:Course it could never afford freedom Marshal. Give a man a shovel and orders, and he obeys. Give a man a shovel, and he doesn't know what to do with it.

Comrade! You have unknowingly almost hit upon a most important maxim, which I shall now endeavor to complete for posterity!

Give a man a shovel, and you give him a hole.

Give a man a shovel and orders, and you give him a ditch and doubleplus goodthink!

I've got a feeling that poker game is going to end in shoot-em-up tragedy.

Marshal Pupovich wrote:
Commissar_Elliott wrote:Course it could never afford freedom Marshal. Give a man a shovel and orders, and he obeys. Give a man a shovel, and he doesn't know what to do with it.

Comrade! You have unknowingly almost hit upon a most important maxim, which I shall now endeavor to complete for posterity!

Give a man a shovel, and you give him a hole.

Give a man a shovel and orders, and you give him a ditch and doubleplus goodthink!
Image Why thank you for the maxim Marshal.

You are most welcome Commissar Eliot! Perhaps Kommissarka Pinkie will see this and find me worthy of another Beet of the Week award, or even better, and thus appropriate, one of her golden shovels with her autograph! I er... feel like it would be a wonderful addition to my collective's pre-indoctrination school.

If you get a BOTW, may you share it with me? After all, this maxim may have been brought forth by you, but had it not been for my earlier post, you wouldn't have brought it to light.

Not to worry, Commissarka Pinkie would never deem anything I did worthy of her BOTW...she has this nearly insane idea that I have been promoted too much as is. Poor Commissarka, she still struggles with imperialist competitive notions.