Bo, Faces Life Sentencing

background-of-a-prison-cell_1194-7361.jpg

Can this be true Comrades? The People's Dog is getting a life sentence?

I heard something on the news about the trial of a Bo Birddog that Obama got from the pound in exchange for 5 Taliban commanders.

Didn't Susan Rice say he fetched the ball with honor?

All I could find in the news on this subject is this very bizarre story, reported on several major news websites.

I wonder if Bo knows about this and his lawyers can use this story to have the case tossed, the way Bowe Bergdahl claimed he couldn't get a fair trial after Trump called him a dirty rotten traitor.

After all, the man in the story sounds very much like Trump, the way he is portrayed by the mainstream media. Just substitute the name "Stockert" with "Trump."

Man arrested after planning to abduct first dog Bo Obama

A North Dakota man was arrested after he allegedly planned to abduct a first dog of the United States.

Washington, D.C., police investigated Scott Stockert after receiving a tip from the Secret Service that he had traveled to the nation's capital to abduct Bo Obama, according to NBC News.

Stockert was set to appear in D.C. Superior Court on Friday on firearms charges after he was taken into custody Wednesday at a hotel near the Washington Convention Center, the network reported.

Stockert reportedly admitted to police that he had an unloaded shotgun and rifle and ammunition for the weapons in his pickup truck.

A police report also said authorities found a machete and a billy club.

The North Dakota man claimed his parents were John F. Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe, court documents said, and he later claimed he was Jesus Christ, according to NBC News.

Stockert reportedly told police he came to the capital to announce his campaign for president and advocate for a $99 per month healthcare plan.

“You picked the wrong person to mess with,” Stockert allegedly told police.

Red Square wrote:All I could find in the news on this subject is this very bizarre story, reported on several major news websites.

Comrade Square,

Jesus Christ of North Dakota, son of John Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe, brings a shotgun, rifle, ammunition, machete and billy club to Washington DC to offer cheap healthcare and run for president and you call this a "very bizarre story"? On Pluto possibly,..but Washington DC? Hmmmm...

Concerned