Bolshevik Party Anniversary

Fellow Collectivists,

Today (November 17th) in 1903 was the birth of our glorious party - the Bolshevik Party! All thanks to the genius of our glorious leader Vladimir Lenin! Unite!

Praise Lenin! And an extra vodka ration for the masses! (Also, as Commissar of Time, I should mention that there is NO reason at all to pay attention to the fact that the Russians were using a different calendar than the rest of Europe at that time, and that when their calendar is factored into the equation, the anniversary happened a couple of weeks ago.)

Ah yes, the time manipulating giant Lenin I have so many fond memories of him and his equalizing lazer beams. Taught Stalin everything was to know about how conduct a proper genocide and politicle purge. But he was one of the old leaders, no secret police for him, whenever a city even considered suporting the agents of the Iron heal he would go right out there personaly and stomp the city out of existence. Couldn't kill as many people that way, but the show trials and mass starvation just never has the same feel as the sight of a fifty foot tall, deal leader smashing up a rebel city with a huge red flag and his boots of wrath. Those were the good old days... good old days.

I denounce the term "Party" which sounds frivolous. Ours is a movement, not watered down or soft and mushy, but well formed and pointed at both ends.

Parties are something we can have when we're victorious and not before.

Right now we are still straining to pass our movement out of the darkness and into the light of day. We must not abandon our struggle half assed. I look forward to the day Capitalism is wiped clean, not just on Earth but from the moon to Uranus. A stepping stool to the stars.