Bow? Wow!

Dear Comrades, Party Elites, High Officials and all proles,

Dear Leader has most glorified himself and thus, the collective, once again. He has bowed to honored comrade Chinese President Hu Jintao. I love all this bowing, which shows what a proud humble man great leader truly is, unlike that 'cowboy' Bushitler, who never bowed or curtsied to anyone. Most shameful.

No, dearly beloved and highly respected Obomo Obamo bows to every dictator, ruler and king he can find and thus proves how humiliatingly proudly humblized he is! This makes Amerika look good and removes the 'blanket of fear' he inherited from his predecessor.

Look at these government provided and secretly accessed picture of Great Leader. He is the Bower in Chief, is he not?! Finally restoring pride and contriteness to Amerika so blessed Mudder Mother Mo won't have to be "ashamed of Amerika" any more.

bow.jpg

bow 1.jpg

bow 4.jpg

I hope Dear Leader is careful of who is behind him at all times. Like this fiend with the feather boa:

GayManBoa.jpg

I find this act be extremely offensive and un Presidential. Does the world not yet know they are to bow to Obama?

Sick!

Comrades,

our gracious, all knowing and benevolent Dear Leader ™ is only demonstrating the proper way in which He, The One ™ , will be addressed in the very near future. Soon it will be customary for all to bow in His presence. Those who refuse; well, let's just say that they will have a very different perspective.

I remain,
Dr. Chicago

Image When I saw the first picture I immediately thought; Hu's on first?

I think Dear Leader ™ is just 'sucking up' to the King just to get a sneaky burger discount while Mo is planting her carrots.

AAAKKKKK! As I was on way to perform morning ablutions in latrine area I uncovered most disrespectful graffiti that reichwing infiltraitor dared to create on one of our Dear Leader's posters.

Just look at such disrespectfulness of those Teabagging racists!!

bo bow meter.jpg

We should to find such scoundrel before more sacred Dear Leader poster are so desecrated!

GREAT FANCY FLYING GULAGS! This is so accurate so reprehensible!! This must be reported to Superiors and Important High Government Officials immediately!!

911.gif

Image What really pisses me off about his bowing is that it's not even genuine humility. He knows perfectly well that when he is seen with foreign leaders, he is representing the United States of America. His bowing is, paradoxically, arrogant. He is humiliating us because he thinks our nation should only be remembered for its crimes and not its good deeds.

Komsomolka Olga Katrina wrote:Image What really pisses me off about his bowing is that it's not even genuine humility. He knows perfectly well that when he's seem with foreign leaders, he is representing the United States of America. His bowing is, paradoxically, arrogant. He is humiliating us because he thinks our nation should only be remembered for its crimes and not its good deeds.

Image Supersized dittos to that one, Olga K. He makes it very clear, he doesn't respect the US, us or the office. Only himself.

When I first saw Lord O I was struck by how easily he towered over everyone else that I'd ever seen. Of course he's right to bow to foreign leaders, especially the ones who hate us and who spend money to kill us, like the Saudis. It's an embarrassment to be an American when we don't have Lightworkers like Obama to apologize for us being successful.

And also, if you were a totalitarian, wouldn't you apologize to other totalitarians for your slowness in bringing totalitarianism to America?

Commissar Theocritus wrote: And also, if you were a totalitarian, wouldn't you apologize to other totalitarians for your slowness in bringing totalitarianism to America?

Totally!

Lets the side down, you know.

Just think how embarrassing it would be for Lord Zip to get to Zimbabwe and have to admit that Robert Mugabe was more progressive than he, er, HE is.

Chairman Obama demonstrates that servitude is true freedom and that no one is too big to fail.

Comrades!

I have to say this. Obama has been betrayed by the total ineptitude of his underlings. Mainly those in his protocol office. The ones that are suppose to teach him the right way to behave when meeting Foreign Heads of State.
I'm sure they toady upped and did some serious groveling to get appointed to their positions by "the One" but it is time to throw these guys under the bus with Reverend Wright.

I mean sheesh, just have Obama watch the darn video and he would have this down pat by now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqZcEwH ... re=related

ummm, that 2nd bow looks like he needs to go make water, but I do believe Charmian Mr. Obomo Oboma is most accomplished at the 3 bow. Wow!

Do we think Tiger should learn the Perpetual Bow, more commonly referred to as the "Lewinsky" .

My fav was the Doge Uwai (??)... that should be Obomo's stance for the evil that Bushitler did.

The Lewinsky also comes with some accomplished oral work too. And where would the cigars go? Without confusion that is.

Oh. I get it. Even Obashit is too good for the common proles. If the White House would just run the gray water from the living quarters bathrooms onto the garden, they would have the garden of Eden.

Leninka wrote:I hope Dear Leader is careful of who is behind him at all times. Like this fiend with the feather boa:

GayManBoa.jpg
You just had to go there, didn't you? Don't drop the soap. NSFW

Commissar Theocritus wrote:When I first saw Lord O I was struck by how easily he towered over everyone else that I'd ever seen. Of course he's right to bow to foreign leaders, especially the ones who hate us and who spend money to kill us, like the Saudis. It's an embarrassment to be an American when we don't have Lightworkers like Obama to apologize for us being successful.
You bring up an interesting point there Theo. Remember the Reagan and Bush 43 years? Those were dark times, just ask our Hollywood smarts.

And also, if you were a totalitarian, wouldn't you apologize to other totalitarians for your slowness in bringing totalitarianism to America?
A better question would be, "If you were a totalitarian, wouldn't you ask other totalitarians for help in bringing it to America?"

Commissar_Elliott wrote:
Leninka wrote:I hope Dear Leader is careful of who is behind him at all times. Like this fiend with the feather boa:

GayManBoa.jpg

Commissar_Elliott,

I couldn't help myself. Of course, Comrade Bow Wow needn't worry if he drops the soap, not with Comrade Rahm behind him.

Leninka wrote:
Commissar_Elliott wrote:

GayManBoa.jpg

Commissar_Elliott,

I couldn't help myself. Of course, Comrade Bow Wow needn't worry if he drops the soap, not with Comrade Rahm behind him.
Isn't that dangerous already? I mean, who wants Comrade Rahm behind you?

Comrade Elliott,

How do you know that Comrade Bow Wow and Comrade Rahm aren't already the best of friends. Hmm. I wonder.

I can assure you, there is no relationship of that nature amongst us three. I am merely curious as to why Rahm is behind the One, that's a dangerous thing

It would be very interesting to see a picture of Rahm behind President Awesome Zero and to sneak a Trojan horse into TOTUS which made President Zip say, "...the most accountable government in American history! Deeper! Harder! Faster! Uhh! Whip me! Beat me! Make me write back checks!"

After said time, we would have Frank Rich explaining to us how Lord O didn't really ask to be buggered and that it was a Republican talking point. Soon the Democrats' talking points will be that the Republicans have a talking point.

Now I ask you, do not these two look as if they are already holding a torch for one another?

Leninka wrote:Now I ask you, do not these two look as if they are already holding a torch for one another?

"Love is like a fire, it burns you when it's hot. Love hurts. Ooooo, ooooo love hurts."

Michelle lips.jpg

Hmm, I wonder what she's thinking? "He'd better not give me another case of crabs, dammit!"

How true: His Splendiferousness and Rahm both do look, er, ensorcelled with each other.

Let's be good little progs and send them some J-Lube.

Comrade Theocritus,

Where have you BEEEEN! What's going on at that Rancho of yours? Or did you and Bruno take some kind of vacation, like a trip to see some Broadway shows?

Leninka, I would never see a Broadway show unless it featured a woman in love with a tractor or at least in love with a tractor mechanic. Not for us, made progs, all that singing and dancing, unless it's the Ukrainian Lesbian Chorus singing Das Kapital set to music by Hamlisch.

I have been testing my mettle by not murdering realtors, no matter how much they ask for it or how richly they deserve it. And mortgage brokers too. I finally thought that I'd found a decent mortgage broker, Rhonda, but I've demoted her to the rest of the crew, and threw her into the gaping maw of hell so she can frolic, with the other mortgage brokers, in the lake of fire while associate demons stick her with pitchforks to get the quarters out of the folds of her skin.

Yes, they're that greedy.

Fraulein Pulloskies

I must admit... when I saw Papa Obama bow for the first time- I did get a thrill up my leg

GayManBoa.jpg

I can not tell

Is that Rahm doing one of his ballet moves?

Rahm was born to dance "The Nutcracker." It's a role he stole however from Our Many Titted Empress the Hildebeest.