Brandy Victim of Affirmative Action by Tea Baggers

Comrades,

What the Lenin is going on here! I mean affirmative action for light skinned black people like me is the right and just thing to do. Allowing people who can't spell Passe Double into colleges over overachieving Asian students is one thing, but these Tea Baggers and their repeated voting for a white girl who can't dance into the finals of Dancing with the Stars is absolutely maddening! I'm outraged! Damned Teabaggers ruined it for a dancer who was far better qualified than that white girl from Alaska.

This is rong! Rong!

Here is a self explanatory link written by someone who completely agrees with me!

https://www.kansascity.com/2010/11/16/2441989/bristol-palin-fans-ruin-dancing.html

This is "racism straight up!" I have a tear for Brandy and for you, dear Leninka, at the pain you must suffer watching Dancing With the Stars..... watching Brandy lose to a white person. This is of such important magnitude, is it not. And having this Palin punk continue on and on because of cheating by white Rethuligans. I am so disgusting, that I will not watch any more in support of unity for the minority!

I agree Comrade Ivan, but this book was much better. . . . all the behind the scenes backstabbing is included.

The Teabbagging Raaaaacist Vast Reichwing Conspiracies sadistic oppression of minorities is on display to the nation again! We need our esteemed spiritual leader Junkeen Garafahoe to go on a mindless tirade MSLSD and cry out to the proletariat masses!

bristoldwts.jpg

Comrades,

Calm yourselves!

This is simply the capitalistic system at it's finest. Maybe there was a trade off. Vogue [barf] magazine names Barry's wife as 1 of the 10 best dressed "women" in America. [double barf]

For so great a victory we must be willing to sacrifice a minor battle.

TV is only good until you turn it off, magazines are always on!

Brandy was not the only victim of the Palin child.

From The Smoking Gun:

https://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/bizarre/man-shoots-tv-over-bristol-palin-dancing
Man Shoots TV Over Bristol Palin Dancing
Suspect surrendered after 15-hour standoff with Wisconsin cops

NOVEMBER 17--Like most Americans, Steven Cowan has been perplexed by Bristol Palin's curious ability to keep advancing in TV's "Dancing with the Stars" competition.
However, unlike other viewers, Cowan, 66, allegedly became so enraged by Palin's success that he actually fired a shotgun round into his television, triggering a 15-hour standoff with Wisconsin cops.
According to a criminal complaint, Cowan's wife called police Monday evening to report that her husband had blasted the TV and was threatening to kill himself. Cowan, who had been drinking, became angry while watching Palin, 20, perform on the ABC program.
As Palin, pictured at left, was dancing, Cowan “jumped up and swore, saying something to the effect of, ‘The f[highlight=#000000]uck[/highlight]ing politics.'

We must redouble our efforts to ban cheap and readily affordable shotguns. That poor man, he might have been injured by those trigger happy cops. Let us hope that Wisconsin allows felons to vote.

Michelle is one of the ten best dressed ?

Do you know what this means ?

It means clothing sales will be up at Walmart, Family Dollar Stores and local thrift shops

I agree with Comrade Toorisky...
We should calm down. When people are emotional, mistakes can happen. So what if the proletariat feels a little empowered by voting for the younger Palin.?

Let them have their moment, for when the season is over we will crush them with our endless rules and regulations streaming from our wonderful Czars, and the little Palin will be in the first boxcar back to the gulag.

Comrades,

This has never been clarified. Are we talking about Napoleonic Brandy? It is without equal anywhere in the world.

What! You've never heard of Brandy? I know Brandy, I'll tell you. I've seen her on dancing with the stars. And isn't she that girl that dances with an umbrella, or something?