Brave NHS Admin Gives Life to Allow Others Access to Care

A former NHS director died after waiting for nine months for an operation - at her own hospital.

Margaret Hutchon, a former mayor, had been waiting since last June for a follow-up stomach operation at Broomfield Hospital in Chelmsford, Essex.

But her appointments to go under the knife were cancelled four times and she barely regained consciousness after finally having surgery.

Her devastated husband, Jim is now demanding answers from Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust the organisation where his wife had served as a non-executive member of the board of directors.

More here

Truly an inspiration to the entire collective.
nhs.jpg
I hear the Dental Plan is to die for as well.

Comrade Groucho Marxist,

Just as did this noble lady, I LOVE ObamaCare.

Image .

--GAIA Minister Neytiri

Comrades,

I feel very confident in saying the good doctor pictured above provided her with an adequate and extended oral examination!

What wonderful teeth!!! Surely, even the evil Reich Wing will not deny our citizens the dental health care that has been provided in Britain for decades!
teeth.JPG

Царевна wrote:What wonderful teeth!!! Surely, even the evil Reich Wing will not deny our citizens the dental health care that has been provided in Britain for decades!
teeth.JPG
She gave those teeth for the Good of the People!!™

I am humbled.

If only my teeth could hurt like hers did. Thank The One™ for ObamaCare, I may still have a chance!