BREAKING! First Dog, Bo Obama, Releases Tell-All Book!

AudacityOfNarcissism.PNG
BREAKING: Tell-all book released by Bo Obama, the First Dog!

The Audacity of Narcissism
by Bo Obama

For the first time, Bo describes his life of horror... of living a lie, day after day, in the White House...

Comrades, little did we realize what this poor dog was dealing with in his so-called life at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue!

Forced to submit to the shame of having no name of his own, referred to only by a fake moniker created from his owner's initials, Bo Obama tells what it's like to live with a closeted gay man, his tranny wife, and their two adopted over-privileged "daughters".

Bo leaves nothing to the imagination in this dramatic and revealing look at life beneath the seamy covers of White House, USA - the daily humiliation of being walked on a leash by strange men, being caged and shuffled from vacation spot to vacation spot in a separate plane... this is a story that needed to be told, and the First Dog spares no details, no matter how disturbing.

#1 on the Petco Best Seller List, this book deserves to be on coffee tables and in kennels throughout What's Left of America.

Get your copy today!

I hear That Deer Leader is planning to have Bo over for dinner.

Update Los Angeles CA: Bo Obama sent to exclusive dog rehab center in Los Angeles - goes berserk, kills reality TV star Cesar Milan by forcing the trainer off the road and into a wood chipper operated by local gardeners - Bo is currently in police custody in lieu of $10 million bail - further updates soon to be announced.

As I live and breathe! Comrade ROCK! A glorious day this is, welcome back from gulag. (Try to follow the party line, you won't be gone so often, or so long...)

I would rush out and buy this book, but the State should add this to the mandatory reading list and provide a copy to the collective library.

Then again, we have no requirement to read any more than how much beet quota we were short today that must be made up by Next Tuesday, and the Cossacks burnt the library so there is no place to keep a book.

So, since you were gone, is there a positive balance on your vodka ration card? I can assist in clearing that up...

Comrade Ambassador to Texazistan, ♪ how how how how! ♪

Vodka ration card is missing. Disappeared from jacket pocket while interviewing First Dog.

WTF?

Say, have you read "A State of Treason" by David Thomas Roberts? It's all about Texas... and highly recommended.

Welcome back, Comrade R.O.C.K. !! The cube was just a skosh less melodic while you were away.

It appears to me that Bo is getting his revenge because Moo-chele keeps eating all his Kibble n' Bits.