Breitbart is Here: A Must-See Video by Big Fur Hat

All Big Fur Hat's videos have a very distinctive style with a signature dreamy metaphoric texture. But this one takes the prize. The song is written and performed by Chris Cassone, whom I have seen playing to a gigantic Tea Party crowd in DC.

We at the People's Cube all know and love Big Fur Hat of IOwnTheWorld.com, who started his legendary Internet presence as a People's Cubist (see the KG3 trio) and in his heart, we hope, will always remain one. The Cube appears in this video twice!

The focal point of this video is, of course, the BREITBART IS HERE poster, which had been designed by Big Fur Hat and had gone viral.

Breitbart_Is_Here_400.jpg

Excellent.

What would be the best tribute to Breitbart?

It would be for all of us to fully grasp the wisdom of a statement originally made by Bill Wichterman (as a policy advisor to then-Senator Bill Frist) which Breitbart adopted as a central premise for all of his strategies in seeking to undo what the Progressive Left has done: "Politics is downstream from culture."

Breitbart best understood that we who are acvocates of limited-government/strong-defense policies cannot hope to reverse America's leftward-trend/downward-spiral if we do nothing more than "preach to the 'choir.'" He understood that instead we must seek to penetrate popular culture to gain the attention of those who don't self-educate on political issues. For what purpose? That puprose is for our material to catch their attention (not turn them off) in order for our material to lead them to understand the breadth and scope of their ignorance as well as the breadth and scope of the entertainment industry's and traditionally dominant media's efforts to perpetuate such ignorance.

Only then can we harbor realistic hopes of recruiting "independents" to our side and gradually revese the trend which the Progressive Left has controlled for many decades.

--KOOK
Last edited by KOOK on 4/26/2012, 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: fix text errors

I would denounce our dear leader, Comrade Red Square, because his handsome face appears in the video. But I trust that he has good reason for being in it. Some kind of subterfuge supporting His O'liness I'm sure.

Well that, and the fact I have been outed as an actual human! Curse you Fur Hat!!

What a beautiful statement, KOOK! Yes! Yes! A thousand times Yes! I received my t-shirts saying "I Am Breitbart," which I wear proudly!

I want one of those, illustrated above, which say "Breitbart is Here!" They are gorgeous! Where can I buy one!Excellent work, Big Fur Hat!

PamalinskyBreitbart!