Britain gets trigger warning: don't exit your safe space!

[img]/images/Britain_EU_Prison_Brexit.jpg[/img]

Could Britain's exit from the EU trigger World War Three?

Dwight D. Eisenhower once said, "If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking is freedom."

Vladimir Lenin, on the other hand, said, "It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed." Just like in prison.

So there's your answer - prison: the safest place on earth!

I'm afraid Mr. Cameron missed the point. Warning? YESSS!!! But WW3? Meh.

Here the danger, the real danger: as UK BRexits from EU, for sure the climate between those two entities will get frosty. But then: La Manche - the Channel - getting frosty, it next propagates to the Canaries, and from here, via tradewinds and fluids, all over our precious Planet - right? Unspeakable Klimkatastrophia ahoy !

( I will right now phone our Kube Kubicle in Brussels - our Comrade there is even closer to Mr. Cameron then lil' me, and hopefully he can express-deliver Mr. Cameron a horse head, or even personally pay a visit to 10 Downing Street, ice pick in hand? )

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:.
I will right now phone our Kube Kubicle in Brussels - our Comrade there is even closer to Mr. Cameron then lil' me, and hopefully he can express-deliver Mr. Cameron a horse head, or even personally pay a visit to 10 Downing Street, ice pick in hand?
verybadthings.jpg
Things can happen, Cameron. Bad things. Very bad things.